Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by ADK4Rick
our 7 YO daughter walked in on us last night,we both forgot to lock the door.
I'm avoiding her today so she can't ask me questions,while trying to think up a believable lie to explain what she saw.

I hope she's not damaged from what she saw.

You have got to be kidding!!!!! shocked

Don't avoid her and be honest and up front about it. It's what mommies and daddies do when they are in love and how she got here. You'll be surprised to find out she has more understanding about sex than you realize. You don't have to give her the triple XXXX rated version but don't hide about what you do as if what you are doing is somehow wrong and evil. She'll be more damaged if you lie to her than if you are honest and up front about it.

Of course, if you are a Christian than sex is probably wrong, evil, and sinful to you and you will have trouble with explaining it to her which is why you are having a problem with your conscience now. For us Pagans we don't have that kind of baggage so explaining to our children about sex under the conditions you have described is easier.

I can see why you turned pagan... because you have NO clue about Christianity.....a shame.

Heck, I grew up in an ultra conservative Roman Catholic family with a conservative Jewish background. I know all about sex and Christianity and Judaism and sex as well and it ain't a healthy relationship between religion and sex. I spent a number of years in Catholic school and Catholic summer school. I have a number of priest and nuns in the family with even a bishop and cloistered nun in the mix. Been there, done that one, know all about it.

I became a Pagan/Deist because I knew what I was giving up and Christianity was not the path for me. No regrets, happy as a clam.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude