When I was 10 years old my dad ( Bob Blake) purchased Bill Sukalle's barrel makeing equipment in 1967 in Phoenix,Arizona.It was on Washington street about 13th street. The name of Bill's machine shop was Desert State Machine. I remember Bill very well as he taught my dad how to Gundrill, ream and rifle barrels. The sinebar hook cutter machine was an amazing thing to watch in operation.It still had the over head reversing flat belt drive system that was from the line drive of earlier years! My dads buisness was Blake Barrel and Rifle Co. I had learned from my dad and Bill how to use the equipment and make gun barrels and do reboring. We opperated the buisness for a few years,untill we quit making barrels and continued to do only gundrilling that we still do today. Me and my son still run the buisness and have plans to put the rifleing machine back to use. Bill said he bought the machine from "Ole Man Savage" of Savage Arms. It was Savage's personal machine that Savage used for his personal use