We were up early our last morning on Kodiak and headed over to check in and to send our extra gear back air cargo. In the airport we met a fellow forum Brother "Chris" that was a great help in getting our gear straight. Luke and I shared the flight to Anchorage and said our goodbyes there as he headed off to see Becca.
I reflected back on my time with Luke and Becca, even though we faced some hardship we still shared an adventure of a lifetime. Every time I look at �Dale in the shale� as Luke named our goat I will remember the bond the 3 of us shared on the mountain. That Becca is an awesome Huntress in training, Luke better buy a bigger house for all the trophies they will both bring home in the future. I simply can�t find the words to express how much it meant to me to share their hunt and thank them enough for allowing me an opportunity to harvest such a magnificent trophy. I wish Becca a speedy recovery. I invited her and Luke for a bear hunt this spring so I sincerely pray that she is up and dancing in no time at all.

I say a very special thanks to the Coast Guard, and all those that answer a call in need, God Bless them for what they do. You call they haul, that�s for sure!!! I never take that for granted. Thanks to Trooper Powel, The Kodiak PD, and to Mr Townsend the CG dispatcher. God bless you all.

Steve