Although I don't have a Swedish Mauser that was sporterized by Kimber, I currently have 5 that have been sporterized by me and which are chambered in 22-250, 243, 6.5x55, 308, and 8x57. I think that the greatest weakness/disadvantage to the Swedish small ring Mausers is that they don't have a very large gas shield on the bolt shroud and I don't like the cock on closing feature. I resolve these problems by installing a Timney or Bold trigger with an integral safety, a commercial style bolt shroud with a larger gas shield, and a Dayton-Traister cock-on-opening kit. I've bought these parts from Brownells and like the Brownells bolt shroud, #078-100-096, better than the American Rifle Works bolt shroud, #100-001-866.

I would recommend working up your loads carefully in consideration for their age, in general, and the condition of your particular rifle. Although the Swedish Mausers are probably the best of the pre-1898 designs, they haven't been made for at least 60 years, so reasonable people will take reasonable caution when reloading for them.

Standard disclaimer; "YMMV and since my experience is mine alone, your experience is likely to be different.".

Jeff