Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by Dawn2Dusk
We don't have registration in Georgia or our 3 mile down the road neighboring state Alabama.

But I bet they never dreamed of robbing someone who would get the word out so fast and work so hard to get it back. The heat has been on them since the night they drove it off.

By now they've probably chopped it up and sold off the parts but that won't keep me from locating those responsible and bringing to them their justice.

Sorry to hear that it was stolen. I know your pain & frustration, i've seen it on many a citizens face. If a stolen report was taken by LE, it'll be entered into NCIC. I watch four-wheelers heavily, if i get close enough to one, that i even suspect might be stolen, VIN numbers are going to be ran. I'm not going to tell you, that it'll be recovered, but in 13 years i've seen some recovered that i never thought, we'ld ever recover.

I don't know your local S.O., but if the investigators have any snitches, that's who'll be a big help in finding it, if it indeed was taken by drug users. For those of you, who don't believe it, i've seen folks hotwire a four-wheeler very quickly.

We've set up a four-wheeler in a yard with a "For Sale" signs on it. We'ld drain the fuel out of the main and reserve tanks, leaving just enough to start it and run a short distance. That in areas that four-wheelers are being stolen, we'ld set up and wait. We had LEO's on dirt bikes to give chase. Normally those stealing them have stolen many, you can clear alot of cases, when you catch one of them. It's a big business stealing four-wheelers in the SE. What i found interesting, but not surprising is that many are stolen by juvenile groups.
Most excellent.