Wear an underarmor heat-gear compression fit sleeveless t-shirt.

Then wear an inside the waistband holster, I like Comp-Tac's Minotaur and Crossbreed's. There are other good ones out there - I noticed in a magazine that Galco is copying the crossbreed. There are lots of others. Just be sure and get one that where you can get a full firing grip on the handgun during draw with.

Anyway wear a loose Polo shirt over, untucked in. You can tuck if you need to be more formal but untucked is cooler. If you need to wear something like a button up shirt it will still work tucked, just be sure it's loose enough to pull up quickly with your left hand. This vid gives a quick demo with a Tucked in button up shirt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sba22lojGbw&feature=related

The underarmor takes a little getting used to but once you do get used to them you'll feel naked without one. They wick moisture and being dry feels cooler. I wore this combo in 100+ degrees and can carry a full size Sig P-220 without notice with this set-up. It was recommended by one of our local instructors.

Drawing is VERY fast. Sweep up shirt with left hand, draw with right. With practice it can be very nearly as fast as an open carry holster. You can carry a very wide variety of pistols. The UnderArmor shirt not only keeps you cool and dry but slickens the draw considerably. If there is a faster way to draw from a concealed setup I don't know it.................................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................