Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by lhonda
Originally Posted by Pugs

You want your kids to learn weird crap? Homeschool them. That's not to say homeschooling itself bad, some of the best and brightest and kids I've met have been home schooled for some very good reasons.

A philosophy professor I had once proudly announced to the class that his two children, then aged 9 and 12, were still actively breastfeeding and that when in the confines of their home, went naked as a family 100% of the time. These were healthy, natural things for families to do, he assured all during his lecture. He cited some aboriginal tribal bush to support his contentions. It was all I could do to not raise my hand, and when called on, casually waltz up to the podium to crack him in the damned grill for abusing his kids.

Yeah, I said abusing. Man, people are farking bananas. Carry on.

Breast feeding as long as possible tends to produce really smart kids and what's wrong with nudity?

I also don't believe you whopped him in the kisser as that's assualt and battery, a felony. Maybe I misread what you posted on that.
Ftw??????

I came across some stuff that showed that long term breast feeding is good for the mother and kids who had breast feed for a long time had higher IQs.

As to the nudity, kids that grow up with nudest parents tend to be pretty balance with nudity and sex. Not much mystery if everybody is nude. I also find that being nude helps with skin conditions. Personally, I have no problem with nudity for those who want to practice it. I agree it's not for everyone.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude