Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Nothing wrong with any of the 8 mm's except for bullet availability being pretty slim. Not every shop you go to is going to have them.

Just as a quick check I jumped over to Midsouth shooters supply's site to check availability on 8mm bullets. They had 19 different .323 bullets available. Not as wide of a variety as say a popular caliber as say .264 smile where they had 63! different bullets available. How many do you really need?

With the internet I think that rarer calibers are today easier to reload for than some more popular calibers were 20years ago. You can order up an amazing variety of different bullets, brass, and other components from several excellent sources. Does your average local store carry 19 different 30 caliber or other popular bullets? I don't know that what your local store may or may not carry is really all that important. I try and buy local when I can but buying stuff off the net is often cheaper and saves gas money and time plus there's an immensely greater variety of stuff out there than there is local in some spots.

So basically you'd think 325 components might be hard to come by, they aren't.....................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................