I had a little delay built up on my DVR so I was fast forwarding through it till I saw Slash come on...hit play and got to hear the dulcet tones of 'Sweet Child 'O Mine' only to be ruined by chubs trying to sound like Axel and failing miserably.

The fact that the group has no real talent is evidenced by the visuals needed to distract from the 'sound' (these crapasses never would've made it pre-video era). From the reject KISS uniforms to the dancing glow sticks it was a prime example of the mainstream music industry today--all show for no go (how ironic that the first video played on MTV was "Video Killed The Radio Star). Wish they would've brought the Boss back this year. His was the last show I could tolerate.

Better yet, Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band are going on tour again this year--would have been a great way to kick it off. And Seger and the boys actually have ability.

I weep that poor SRV was taken from us way too early--now HE would have been the man to play at Texas in the S.B.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...