Hello Again Ken
I found the Magazines. It was a special edition called �All Around Rifles� put out by Guns & Ammo. The only date I can find is on the first page where it says copyright 1981 in small print at the bottom. The Article written by Bob is called � Old Reliable The 30-06.� This issue has a picture of his daughter. Her name was not mentioned. Thought I would throw this one in as you might know her name.

The second source of information on Bob Milek�s son is from a special issue of Guns & Ammo titled �A Complete Guide to Deer Hunting. The front cover reads Guns & Ammo Action Series 6 dated 1983. The article it titled � Pick The Right Rig For Mulies.� Although the name of the author is not listed where the article appears on page 60, it is listed in the front of the table of contents as being written by Bob Milek. I believe it was written by him as there is pictures of him throughout the article. On that page 60 there is a picture of a young man in a cowboy hat and a nice buck. There is where it says �The author�s son Bill uses a Model model 700 BDL Remington in 7mm Express/280 Rem�. Well, there is where I got it from. It could just be a misprint as I saw a few over the years at G&A.
I wish the family well.

30-30 Man