Originally Posted by ColeYounger
I like the originals. Never understood why folks were constantly replacing them with those nastyassed Pachmayers.

Hey Cole
I am with ya on that. I like the Factory Made Diamond Targets on smaller non Heavy recoiling calibers but am Partial to my Roper's as well. Not any Knock off's though, I like the Real Deal on mine and am Lucky enough to have Two Pairs of them one for K-Sq. Butt guns and the Other set for-N-Sq. Butt gun. I have not had any other stock's fit my had as well as the Original Walter Roper shooting stock's do, and to me a Knock off is kind of like a Brunette pouring Peroxide on her hair, to become a Blonde. grin Shown with them on is my 1936 K-22 Outdoorsman revolver and my 1935 Registered Magnum.. I have found if you place the Checkered target factory stocks on heavy recoiling calibers such as the .41 Magnums and .44 Magnums they can take a chunk out of your thumb upon recoil.... mad Here is a Little Eye Candy for ya Kevin, that Ought to give you a Chub...Get some Factory stocks like these classics, nothing fit's, Look's or Feels close to them. Thegeneral.

S&W Model of 1950 .357 Magnum wearing a set of factory Coke Profile Target stocks

[Linked Image]

S&W 1935 First Year .357 Registered Magnum Wearing a set of Walter Roper Custom stocks

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

1936 K-22 First Issue Outdoorsman wearing a set of Walter Roper Custom Stock's

[Linked Image]

The S&W K-Frame Target Masterpiece Trio of K-22, K-32 & K-38 With Factory Target stocks

[Linked Image]

S&W Model of 1955 .45 Target revolver with factory diamond target stocks

[Linked Image]

S&W Model 16-4 .32 H&R Magnum revolver with factory Rosewood Smooth target stock's

[img]http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/15004DSCF5795.JPG[/img]

Yeah, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death ,... I Shall Fear no Evil, as I Always have with me Me my Loaded Smith & Wesson "..