Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by jim62
Actually, the accuracy is just fine.

The thing is- Weatherby builds the stocks with a bedding pad at the tip,which is not how Anschutz beds their m64 based sporters. Some guns shoot better with that pad relieved.

No big deal to tweek it. Same as with any Centerfire rifle.

I would not put too much stock in the crap the dingbats at Rimfire central post about much of anything.

Pretty much a collection of nitwits that can barely figure out which end the bullet shoots out of.

please grace us with your expertice on rimfires what should this annie 64 remake should shoot like?? and what are all those rimfire bench shooters missing out on not having you knowalege on rimfire central ?? i am thinking you have not ever owned one confused

Well,my post is pretty much self explanatory to anyone who has any broad based rifle experince.

But your first problem, is to expect a 6.5LB factory SPORTER to shoot like a Benchrest rifle.

Right off the bat, your comment tells me you have your head WAY up your ass.

As I said, not every individual barrel likes pressure points at the tip of the forend(hint). Not every gun is accurate with just any brand of ammo(big hint).

I am sure that folks like yourself who refuse to believe rifles are pretty much unique individuals in terms of accuracy from gun to gun would rather whine and pout to others on 'net forums like Rimfire central...

Which is why you don't see me basing Rifle buying decisions on what the losers on RimfireCentral think.
folks like me? you dont even know me but i guess a lot of those bench rest shooters are dumb as me too ?? you never said what a rifle such as this should shoot i do know mine did not shoot as good as either of my cz's with about 20 diff. types of ammo tested but yes i am very picky my normal hunter gun is not benchrest but hunter class silhoutte ......40x schilen barrel jewel trigger (2 lbs) very light woodstock pillered & bedded 6-18 leupold (for squirrel class reasons ) and weight resoans so yes i expect my .22 to preform if that makes me a dumbass so be it but the cz's i have got get much closer to the level of accurcy i like than did the weatherby!! dont get me wrong i aint knocking weatherby i carry one alot for deer (an ultralite .308) oh yea by the way i am just a dumbass master class nra silhoutte shooter but you dont even know what that is do you ??