Steve,

I don't know why I didn't think to check the headspace while I had them apart... blush I had them on the bench and the headspace gauges were right there in the toolbox...

The floor plates and magazines look about the same. Visually, I couldn't tell any difference except for the finish.

The only reason the Husky bolts wouldn't go in the Zoli, was because the root where the handle attaches to the bolt, is slightly larger on the Husky bolts... If a guy had a reason to, about 10 minutes with a file would likely take care of the situation...

As you likely know, the Zoli AZ-1900 has a auxilary lever on the right side to allow the bolt to open with the safety on. (Probably some lawyers idea...) Kind of a neat idea, but not really a necessity, IMO... But then I don't chamber a live round until I'm ready to hunt. (If I lose a trophy buck for being a bit extra safe, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it...) smile

I'll have to look a little closer at the trigger. The only adjustment I noted on the Carl Gustaf rifle, appeared to be an overtravel screw... And the only reason I noted that, was because I could't depress the trigger enough to get the bolt out.

When I go back to the basement, today... I'll check the headspace...

GH

"As you walk thru life, don't be surprised that there are fewer people that you encounter seeking truth than those seeking confirmation of what they already believe!"