I'm redundant? Dolphin, either you have no idea what that means or you think that is one of those things that does not apply to you. Do you have any idea of how much you have used cheap Chicom crap here? You are a broken record, repeating the same basic post over and over. You can't get past that and have the temerity to tell us how you objectively evaluate glass. I think you have zero ability to objectively evaluate anything that you know up front is Chinese, that just ain't happening as far as I can see. In the optics evaluation arena, your blinders are getting in your way.

The Allbinos site is not news to anybody who has an optics hobby. There are some technical dificulties there that have been hashed out in other optics forums, which if you were there, you'd know about too. There is a reason why it is not more widely quoted, although it can indeed be a useful reference.

Since I stand accused of redundancy, let me repeat myself, I do not like "Made in China" any more than you do. There, I will now cease being redundant and stop repeating myself.

Steve

Theodore Roosevelt: "Do what you can where you are with what you have"