I have had a driver license continuously since 1967. When my current license expires, I will need to personally appear at a state office and produce the following:

An Original or Certified of One of the Following Primary Identication Documents

* Certified United States birth certificate, including territories and District of Columbia
* Valid United States Passport or Passport Card
* Consular Report of Birth Abroad
* Certificate of Naturalization, Form N-550 or Form N-570
* Certificate of Citizenship, Form N-560 or Form N-561

Proof of Social Security Number

* Social Security Card
* W-2 form
* Pay check
* SSA-1099
* Any 1099

The name assigned to the social security number must match the name that will appear on the Florida driver license or identification card.

2 Proofs of Residential Address

TWO of the following documents showing your residential address: (internet printouts or faxes of these documents are acceptable)

* Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental/lease agreement
* Florida Voter Registration Card
* Florida Vehicle Registration or Title
* Florida Boat Registration or Title (if living on a boat/houseboat)
* A statement from a parent, step-parent or legal guardian of an applicant. The parent or guardian must reside at the same residence address, accompany the applicant and present "Proof of Residence Address"
* A utility hook up or work order dated within 60 days of the application
* Automobile Payment Booklet
* Selective Service Card
* Medical or health card with address listed
* Current homeowner’s insurance policy or bill
* Current automobile insurance policy or bill
* Educational institution transcript forms for the current school year
* Unexpired professional license issued by a government agency in the U.S.
* W-2 form or 1099 form
* Form DS2019, Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) status
* A letter from a homeless shelter, transitional service provider, or a half-way house verifying that the customer resides at the shelter address
* Utility bills, not more than two months old
* Mail from financial institutions; including checking, savings, or investment account statements, not more than two months old
* Mail from Federal, State, County or City government agencies (including city and county agencies)

Now, I have to do all of this just to continue to have a driver license. Is it too much to ask someone running for the highest office in the land to prove that he meets the requirements set forth in the Constitution?

I'm better when I move.