Originally Posted by BullGoose
Congrats on your new pup! While I have never had a Britt, I am very fond of spaniels. I don't think there is a better type to have around when hunting season is either coming or gone. Big enough to stand over that schipperke(?) but not big enough to be a galoot.

Wow I need to get on here more often! I know its a late response but yes schipperke/Pomeranian (the wifes dog) basically a mini schipperke. Thanks on the congrats Cooper is now just over ten months old found his papers and got him registered, and got a pedigree report. I found out that he has five champs in his blood lines four field trial champs and one dual champ. He has learned (force fetching) but I trained him with treats and not the ear pressure trick, Britts seem to be really sensitive about stuff like that. He will not drop his dummy or a bird, brings it to me and sits by my side untill I take if from him with slight down pressure on the bird or dummy. I may be sold on this breed for good, he is just to cool.

"If we could somehow bottle the Brittany's energy and spirit, we'd solve most of the world's problems, if not all of them"

"People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."