+ 1 on talking to a criminal defense attorney and NEVER, EVER talk to a police officer at all, about anything. Let me re-phrase that.... NEVER EVER except in monosylabic answers to be barely polite without saying a WORD about any guns, knowledge etc. This is a best policy at all times and all places unless you are talking your way out of a ticket (good luck) or are goofing off with an LEO who is a freind or relative about non police matters. They can huff, and puff, and threaten, and even promise you that you are not a person of interest but unfortunately they cannot be trusted with such. Have them ask you whatever they want to ask you IN WRITING and or via an attorney. In writing is, by far, he best with a CD attnny preparing and sending your reply. I have been, innocently, on the wrong side of such things twice. Got it resolved, but at much expense and headache as well as wrist ache. Love my Brother in Law who is a PD detective but if he ever asks me a question about some crime somewhere I will tell him that I will talk to him THROUGH an attorney, period. If you never have taken any advice from this site, take THIS nugget.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500