Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Prayers sent, from a happy and proud Toyota owner. cool

Taco or Tundra owner?

my mechanic says go Tundra next purchase when replacing my 2nd GMC (am done with GM, gov't gets enough of my money)

but I'm leery ime, the newer Tacos aren't near the same rugged little truck of the late 80's and 90's vintage

color me unimpressed with the changes they've made.

I guess your "mechanic" never told you that GM and Toyota partnered up for about 26 years.

"NUMMI was established at the site of a former General Motors Fremont Assembly site that had been closed two years earlier in 1982 (GM plant since 1960). GM and Toyota reopened the factory as a joint venture in 1984 to manufacture vehicles to be sold under both brands.[2] GM pulled out of the venture in June 2009, and several months later Toyota announced plans to pull out by March 2010.[3][4] At 9.40am on April 1, 2010, the plant produced its last car, a black Toyota Corolla S believed to be destined for a museum in Japan"

WOW SHOCKING GM PARTNERS WITH THE COMPETITION!

"General Motors and Ford Motor Company cooperated in 2002 to create a new automatic transaxle, designed for transverse engine applications in cars and light trucks. The companies jointly committed to investing US$720 million in their manufacturing plants to support the new transmission."

"In 1999 New Process Gear was renamed "New Venture Gear" when it became a joint venture between General Motors and the Chrysler Corporation."

"If we could somehow bottle the Brittany's energy and spirit, we'd solve most of the world's problems, if not all of them"

"People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."