I suppose I've got a couple that are worthy.....

A few years back, after the ex and I split up; my best friend and his wife walked into a bar that we were scheduled to play our pool league in later that evening.
As we walk in, I notice four women at the bar; one of which was the bartender on the morning shift and quite hot. The next in line for hotness was a brunette that noticed our entrance. The other two slip my memory for the moment.
As we sat down at a booth, my back was facing the girls and my friend and his wife sat across from me. The night bartender walks up and asks us what we'd like to drink. My friend orders and hands her some cash for their drinks. She asks me and I told her "I'll have a Coors light". She said "how are you paying for it?" I said "those girls over there are going to buy it for me."...(grin)
Needless to say, my friend, his wife and this bartender were all laughing and skeptical. That is until she walked over there and the 2nd most hot said "sure".......Well the rest was history and I didn't need my buddy to give me a ride home that night.
My friend's wife still shakes her head and laughs about that one.