Originally Posted by TBaker5390
This is why I do not like these threads....I say that first impression is that something smells funny...then after Bob's news report...I say it smells less funny but still something aint right...then I have TRH +1'ing me...and I have to go find some toilet paper and wipe the possibility of becoming KOTY off me...

Now I will comment since KDK educated me on KOTY, thanks again.

Its a very emotional case and written in a way to cause that reaction "SWAT kills Marine in his home" Lots of folks some even at the campfire rush to judgement, TRH tends to do this especially when it involves cops.

I think it was LT Powell that said unless you were there its best to reserve judgement until the facts come out. Thats what I learned in the academy years ago and it has served me well and continues to do so. If the cops were in the wrong it will come out, and they will be held accountable. If they are innocent that will come out too. Remember the DUKE athletes the media was so sure rapped the stripper? Snap judgement sure didn't help them.

Lord knows our justice system is not perfect but its the best going.

Just my 2 cents, which does not matter at all...

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.