I think one sort of greatly diminishes his hopes for the innocence route when he points a rifle at PoPo,Ricky. I bet more than 50% of the world's dumbasses know that one. Your first sentence makes little sense and it's too late for me to deal with playground nanny,nanny boo boos. But,in fairness, I will most certainly listen to any facts you think you have already established.

4th amendment searches and seizures practically have nothing to do whatsoever with the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.You have a presumption of innocence when a cop effectutates a traffic stop,too. If the driver then pulls a gun on the cop and the cop wastes him instead, WTF does this silly presumption of innocence slant have to do with anything in regards the instant dynamic?

Many of you take pride in having a general conversant knowledge of the constitutional buzz words but if you really wish to impress,try to learn at what juncture they actually become relevant considerations and why.

Old fashioned ignorance is still ignorance,nonetheless. Good night,Ricky!

Last edited by isaac; 05/25/11.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward