Yes Swampy the best there is: like the FN designed SCAR, Minimis, Mags, and all the ssshitt you're brave soldiers are using in their campaigns.
It's good to stand and support his country and it's products but blindness and stubborn attitude does'nt solve problem and is never constructive.
Open your eyes Swampy, go out of your hole, may be one day you'll see some light.

I own Remmys and Leupold but not all my 700 were 1/2moa. Even if i'm not John Burns i know how to play with, even at more than 1000m. My 264 Winch 70 Classic 264 will do it with handload and it's moa with the Winchester factory 2 diameter bullets after a good bedding. The Laredo 300WM i had (sold) was doing the same all days as my Steyr SSG69 and SSG04.

Wish you good hunt with your German/US scope and yes you can kill everithing that crawl or walk on hearth with a 30-06 but it's forbidden in most countries. You can test your ability in Australia on water buffalos, scrub bulls and bantengs. Just do me a favor: hunt them in the bush not on the flooded plain...

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)