Originally Posted by Redbone311
Now why would you bump it and ignore the request for his online name/ID?
That seems very odd. Maybe afraid of the other side of the story?
Here we go again.

Below is the email that this moron sent me because I had the nerve to question why he would ignore the request for the campfire name of this guy he was trashing in public.

And below that is my reply email back to him.

It obviously did not happen on the campfire, so Bozo here is just trying to trash the guy's name without giving the poor guy any chance to have a rebuttal. as you can see by his email, his is the only version that counts.
It's real easy to see who the loser is here folks.
No need to call out the big guns like Bricktop. A blind man could see who the fool is here.

Emails:

Michael Frane
gunswizard Online content
Campfire Regular

FYI, as if it is any of your business I do not have the guy's campfire I.D.. There is no other side of the story, just the facts that I have stated. Maybe you should MYOB!

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none
#1710866 - 1 second ago Re: Michael Frane
Redbone311 Online content
Campfire Regular

And FYI - azzhole:
1) You made it my (and everyone else's) business when you decided to post your trash about another person.
2) If you don't have the guy's campfire ID then it obviously didn't occur here on the campfire. So it has no business here.
3) There is ALWAYS another side of the story. There is your version, the other guys version, and usually the truth, the 3rd version is somewhere in the middle. DUH!
4) As usual in these cases there is someone crying like a little girl - in this case YOU.
And as what happens in most cases, the little crybaby little girl with the big mouth is the one that was the azzhole.
5) you have just proven that YOUR the true azzhole in this mess.
6) So maybe you should G.F.Y. and next time MYOB. Which includes not posting your business on the web and making it everyone else's business.

Last edited by Redbone311; 07/11/11.