Well I gave 50 bullets of them a work out in two different 22.250s this afternoon...

used two different powders with them....

the new Alliant AR Comp...real keeper in one rifle.. so/so in the other...max load posted by Alliant for that powder..

the other is an old standby for me.. a GoTo load...a powder most modern up to date trendy gurus will say it is too fast for the 22.250...

Reloader 7.... well, once again, got that 3 shot cloverleaf at 100 yds... followed by two more shots that opened the group up a hair as the chamber heated up as they were shot in fairly quick sequence...

gentleman had a Pact Chronograph set up, so he let me fire one over it, and it clocked in excess of 3600 fps...

I'll point out this barrel is 28 inches long...and has a one in 12 twist, Stainless Pac Nor barrel, heavy magnum contour...

That rig was standardized on the 52 grain Speer HP, and the 30 grain charge of RL 7... once the last 6 boxes of those bullets I have are shot up, I am migrating to the 53 grain V Max here...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez