I was drawn for muzzleloader deer! I broke out the savage 10ml-ii that I haven�t shot in 4-5 years and was looking at the load data. Looks like a lot has happened sense then! Now for the questions:

1. Has Savage updating their officially approved loads? The manual that came with the rifle is pretty thin on approved loads.
2. Are the individual manufacturers publishing load data for their sabots?
3. Lastly, I�ve always used 777. Besides the fun of running up loads will smokeless give me that much more performance?

I have a peep cite that I�m pretty effective with out to 100 yards, but I�m going to be chasing coues and will be looking to reach out to 200 yards. So I�m thinking about a scope. I�m a Leupold guy and am going back and forth between their muzzleloader scope, the ultimate grand slam, and one of their cds scopes. I have a new 4.5-10 cds that has been mounted, but not fired. It is sitting on a kimber Montana bob and I think I would like to get a smaller scope for that rig anyway. Might be able to save some coin and just flip the scope over to the savage.

Any thoughts welcome.
Cook

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.