WOW!

Newcomer to the camp but I have seen just about everything that's been relayed concerning sent funds and missing goods. Good to see some forward momentem in the situation with PS2, unfortunatly it could be just a g/f or someone impersonating the adult. (for arguments sake).

Anywho, as someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight, someone made a comment about a certain sum of $$$. For that individual if you did it via pay-pal, live and learn and get over it. You got scammed. However, if you have documentation such as recipt of acceptance of certified mail with a m/o or PO m/o with supporting documentation that stated documents of legal tender were cashed then by all means contact the constabulary in three jurisdictions if you wish. For the locals it's theft by unlawful taking/misrepresentation. For the FED's it's wire fraud, in both cases a felony where the $$$ ammount is concerned IMSC.

For all others that happened to get fouled up with PS2, sorry about the situation, it stinks but some folks just can't or won't do the right thing no matter how many chances are given.

In the future (some voiced concern over new members) when dealing with new posters simply ask for some form of history of positive feedback, e-bay, gunbroker other websites etc. Easily done via PM.

Q: "Who the heX2 hockey stix is this guy?"

A: Someone who got schooled on E-bay with Pay-pal for over a grand. I never did see my $$$ but someone got popped because I did involve the constabulary.

Last edited by IrishTN; 08/03/11.