Home
This guy is MIA and owes several of us our stuff that we paid for!!!!
Call the local LEO, looks like he might have gone poof. mad
tt
Anyone heard from this guy? Anyone receive anything they purchased from him?
Pschirm2 (Member #34593)
User
Registered On: 03/12/11 02:13 AM
Myself and a couple of others have also been stiffed by him. I have tried personal emails and also by phone to reach him with no luck. I'm not sure if it's ok to post his contact info on the forum so I sent a pm to RickBin to find out our options. Hopefully someone on the forum lives close to him and can pay him a visit.

John
Glad to hear there's a Trail...
Anyone live near Honeoye Falls, NY that might be able to pay him a visit.
This is the number one reason I dont purchase from new members or members with low post counts..................
Originally Posted by Tom264
This is the number one reason I dont purchase from new members or members with low post counts..................
Exactly! Pschirm2 had 3 post before he started the scam. To damn risky IMO!

I recently purchased a Swaro from a member with 82 post count, but we spoke on the phone, been a member since 2003, I even googled his name and found some outfitters he had hunted with.

Do some homework people!

Sorry for your loss guys....Pschirm2 is a dickweed.
Well, we at one time all had a low post count. I have had many dealings with people on this forum along with other forums. All have been very good transactions and I would like to think that the vast majority of the people that post on the forums are honest individuals. I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but if this would have been a high dollar item I know I would have done things differently. Hopefully Pschirm2 will come through and all this will be water under the bridge.

John
You just wait till Bricklips hears about this. He'll straighten it out and tell you it was the buyers fault.
Brickhead is busy writing Obama speeches.

HM
Originally Posted by Alaska Dave
You just wait till Bricklips hears about this. He'll straighten it out and tell you it was the buyers fault.
That depends. If it was some f*ckup like you, then the conclusions are easy to draw. You're one of those boneheads who couldn't spell cat even if you were spotted a "C" and a "T." (Apologies to Hollywood Henderson.)
Originally Posted by halfmile
Brickhead is busy writing Obama speeches.

HM
Jealous?
Not this guy again^^^^^^^^^^
Newsflash.... The County Sheriff drove by his house tonight, but no one was home....(It appeared to be occupied, but it is Saturday night) Next shift will be checking on him.... I'll let you all know the progress!!! smile
The local LEO route is definitely the best way to go......I sure hope you get your items or a refund!
Good luck BigDog.
Originally Posted by Nebraska
The local LEO route is definitely the best way to go......
Only for those who believe in bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, and other fairy tale horseshit.
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Only for those who believe in bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, and other fairy tale horseshit.

I relied on local LE to get my money back from a dead-beat seller that wouldn't ship me a 270Win. No theories there - just fact. Now get back to puking out your usual meaningless vomit in an effort to make yourself believe your life has some kind of meaning.......you're a sad/pathetic guy Bricktop.
I relied on local LE to get my money back from a dead-beat seller that wouldn't ship me a 270Win. No theories there - just fact.
Bullshit. Prove otherwise.

From our eye in the sky!

Is the dude waving at us? grin

The dousche bag has found his way to this thread
Originally Posted by caddokiller
The dousche bag has found his way to this thread
Yes, it appears you have indeed "found" your way here. Now what? You, Nebrasky, Karnhole, DaddySnatch, and the other circle jerks gonna hook up or what? You all can now get married in the state of New York and serve openly in the U.S. armed forces. You've all made a great leap forward.
Poor Bricktop......evwybuddy's against you aren't they?? Don't trip over your pouty-lip little fella. cry smirk

Now get back to puking out your usual meaningless vomit in an effort to make yourself believe your life has some kind of meaning.......you're a sad/pathetic guy Bricktop.

For kicks I pulled up Bricktop's posts on his profile and, just as I guessed, they're non-stop arguments/insults. Pretty telling there BT - you add zero value here your track record proves it......
For kicks I pulled up Bricktop's posts on his profile and, just as I guessed, they're non-stop arguments/insults.

Sometimes. ,,,But He likes good music. Pic from my cell phone couple months ago....OZZY

[Linked Image]
Glad the County sheriff is on it. Hopefully it works out and the guy ponies up the goods or the cash.

Honeoye Falls is not too far from me. A stiff in NYS, say it ain't so?
Now get back to puking out your usual meaningless vomit in an effort to make yourself believe your life has some kind of meaning.......you're a sad/pathetic guy Bricktop.
For kicks I pulled up Bricktop's posts on his profile and, just as I guessed, they're non-stop arguments/insults. Pretty telling there BT - you add zero value here your track record proves it......
They're not insults as much as observations. And the truth can be quite insulting to those who ignore it.

Why is it the [bleep] who always make these claims -- that they just made a simple telephone call to the local police or sheriff's department -- can't ever offer any proof? Kind of funny, huh? You're honestly expecting everyone to believe that you got a public agency -- on your word alone -- to help transact private business? That in itself is the greatest insult of all -- thinking that everyone who reads your bullshit tale of "triumph" is that stupid. But I digress.

Anytime you want to offer some PROOF that this BULLSHIT actually happened -- like a copy of the report generated by this alleged police agency who transacted your business for you, maybe some names, dates, and times or copies of correspondence between you and them -- feel free to do so. I'm confident that you won't, because, well, you can't create this horseshit out of thin air, can you?

Nice try, dumbass.
I had a problem with a seller on another forum(Pred....Masters)and contacted the local sheriff,in Flathead Co.Montana.Within 30 minututes a deputy was at the sellers home.I got my money back and the seller(Kelly S.)can be found on the banned list at P.M.
The deputy actually contacted the moderator and explained the situation.
Originally Posted by JimH
I had a problem with a seller on another forum(Pred....Masters)and contacted the local sheriff,in Flathead Co.Montana.Within 30 minututes a deputy was at the sellers home.I got my money back and the seller(Kelly S.)can be found on the banned list at P.M.
"Once upon a time....and everyone lived happily ever after! The end."

Sure it happened. Like everything else on the internet, you posted it and it just became true. What a load of bullshit.

Sure it happened. Like everything else on the internet, you posted it and it just became true. What a load of bullshit.

And you expect everyone to believe you because you posted it laugh You truly are an idiot laugh

And you expect everyone to believe you because you posted it laugh You truly are an idiot laugh
I don't expect you to believe much of anything since you're too stupid to read and understand most things. I keep my expectations realistic with you.

I don't expect you to believe much of anything since you're too stupid to read and understand most things. I keep my expectations realistic with you.

Dude, you are great entertainment. What color is the [bleep] sky in your world? Just curious. Steve
Hey, use Bricktop for what he is worth, keeping the thread on page 1. I did.

BTW, local LE helped me resolve the situation I had as well.

If you're not a total azzhat (Bricktop), it's definitely the best way to go.

BTW - here's a video on Bricktop Communication 101.... wink

Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Bullshit. You couldn't ever supply even the most basic of proof upon request. Your imagination is only able to take you so far.
If you're not a total azzhat (Bricktop), it's definitely the best way to go.
Can you provide proof or not? I've asked you once already. Either put up or shut the f*ck up.
PrickBobber
Thanks for keeping this at the Top.. On another note if one of you could PM the Sheriff Number I'd like to give them a Call...
Thanks....
PM the Sheriffs number to mee too, I'll give them a call.
Bullshit. You couldn't ever supply even the most basic of proof upon request. Your imagination is only able to take you so far.

Bricktop - how about a nice hot cup of STFU......

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Warning_Greg_Putz_Greg_s_Di#Post1002109

Now - since you're such a stickler for "proof" - where's your "proof" that utilizing the local LEO won't work? C'mon....where is it [bleep]-TOP?!?! No proof??? You're such a dumb-azz..... smirk
It took one inquiry by the LaPorte, IN PD and the guy had a check in the mail - USPS Priority.
Livingston County NY Sheriffs Department - (585) 243-7100

Paul Schirmer 7519 Corby Road, Honeoye Falls NY 14472

Just called, and they are sending another unit out, it is Noon Eastern time!!! We'll see.... They are going to let me know if they make contact!!!

Bricktop - how about a nice hot cup of STFU......

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Warning_Greg_Putz_Greg_s_Di#Post1002109

Now - since you're such a stickler for "proof" - where's your "proof" that utilizing the local LEO won't work? C'mon....where is it [bleep]-TOP?!?! No proof??? You're such a dumb-azz..... smirk
Where's the f*cking report, dickhead? All I see is a claim anonymously posted. You do understand what that means, don't you? And if this happened, then cough up your copy of the report, [bleep].

You live in this imaginary world where you want to believe all you need to do is call Barney Fife, who's idly sitting around, waiting for some reason -- any reason -- to get a no-knock warrant and go out and grab some scofflaw up by the back of the collar and say "PAY UP, [bleep]*CKER, OR ELSE!!!" And then fairy princesses come out and sprinkle pixie dust and the story ends. What a load of BULLSHIT.

Did you have a written contract with this alleged "thief?" Are you prepared to counter any claims this other person might make stating you were gifting the money or that he met his obligation? No? Damn, ain't that a bitch? And you just conveniently omitted these details from your little internet tale. Too bad, too sad.

Try again, dickhead.
Originally Posted by Bigdogfla

Just called, and they are sending another unit out, it is Noon Eastern time!!! We'll see.... They are going to let me know if they make contact!!!
I'd imagine they're sitting at the local Dunkin Donuts right about now asking each other, "When do you think we ought to call that guy in Florida?"

Don't get your hopes up.
Actually, they DID call me last night when they did not find anyone at home.... They said they would call me again after this visit... I did not file a police report, just asked them to go by and see if he was there and to call me.... I don't think that Sheriff's office is quite as busy as the LA or Miami Police departments are..... Just sayin'

I'd imagine they're sitting at the local Dunkin Donuts right about now asking each other, "When do you think we ought to call that guy in Florida?"

Don't get your hopes up.

That's it in a nutshell......despite multiple examples of LE being of assistance, Dicktop would rather "imagine" that EVERYONE here is a liar and that LE are just stupid lazy doughnut eaters that wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone. He's such a POS himself, it's basically impossible for him to comprehend the fact that MOST people are willing to help others. Like I said before.....very sad/pathetic.
[quote=Bricktop Don't get your hopes up. [/quote]

Give up Bricklips as they're right and you're just plain stupid harping on and on. You don't want us to believe anyone but expect us to believe you laugh laugh Your bullspit has kept many of these topics on the front page so we gotta thank you for that.
Actually, they DID call me last night when they did not find anyone at home.... They said they would call me again after this visit... I did not file a police report, just asked them to go by and see if he was there and to call me.... I don't think that Sheriff's office is quite as busy as the LA or Miami Police departments are..... Just sayin'
We'll see. I don't put much faith in public "servants." Regardless of what the usual gasbag crowd says, you generally have to pursue this via the civil courts route and if you've got enough documentation, you can occasionally file misdemeanor embezzlement via the local prosecutor's office -- not the police or sheriff's department.
You can keep topics on the front page without the assistance of others you know.

Just saying.

Don't get your hopes up.
That's it in a nutshell......despite multiple examples of LE being of assistance, Dicktop would rather "imagine" that EVERYONE here is a liar and that LE are just stupid lazy doughnut eaters that wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone. He's such a POS himself, it's basically impossible for him to comprehend the fact that MOST people are willing to help others. Like I said before.....very sad/pathetic.
What examples? Where, dumbass? All I've seen are baseless claims by the basest of people. You, for instance.

Jimmy Hoffa is my neighbor. I just said so. It's on the internet. Nobody better ask me any questions, because that's my example that he's alive and well.

Dumbass.
As BT says, what is to prevent this guy, or anyone else, from saying that he did indeed ship the item and that you are trying to scam him?

Is the cop going to get a warrant from a judge to search the miscreant's house based on what you told him?

If I were a scumbag, which I'm not, I'd tell the cop to get the heck off my property unless he brings a warrant.
you generally have to pursue this via the civil courts route and if you've got enough documentation, you can occasionally file misdemeanor embezzlement via the local prosecutor's office

Have YOU had to do this or are you just talkin' outta your azz???
That is true, they will not arrest him or anything like that.... They are just going by to see if he is "OK"!!!
you generally have to pursue this via the civil courts route and if you've got enough documentation, you can occasionally file misdemeanor embezzlement via the local prosecutor's office
Have YOU had to do this or are you just talkin' outta your azz???
I've never had to take it that far, because I've always been able to hound the one or two deadbeats with whom I've dealt into paying up, via contacts with their place of employment, family, and neighbors. Peer pressure's a hell of a thing, isn't it?

I do, however, have documentation of a case involving a former co-worker that I will gladly share with you here:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...1&db=CANADIAN&barcode=1004839065

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...&casemasterID=189201&db=Canadian

And yes, there were multiple people who lost money to this dirtbag on "the internets," but when the local sheriff's department and D.A.'s office asked the "victims" about contractual proof to deliver certain goods in exchange for an agreed upon price their answer was "Well, no." And guess what the D.A.'s office and sheriff's office told them? GUESS: SORRY, CAN'T HELP YOU. TRY SMALL CLAIMS.

This Damon Chandler Franklin was the ONLY ONE out of the 17 or so defrauded on eBay (search for username "justmeorlie") who had enough documentation to successfully pursue a prosecution and conviction in 2007 for an incident that occurred in 2006. And for what? The deadbeat had already spent the money on meth and is sitting in the Oklahoma Department of Corrections custody right now.
Just heard back from them.... there is no one home again.... But they did go check on him!!! AND, they called me back!!!

He is 19 or 20 yrs old.... They have information on him from a gun application or something.... They left a note to call me... We'll see????????
Bigdog,

I have to hand it to you for staying so civil in this entire thread.
Such behavior is not the norm as amply evidenced throughout this thread.
Kudos!
I've never had to take it that far,

Exactly.
I've never had to take it that far,
Exactly.
Exactly what? Exactly the reality someone can expect? Yep, that's true. There aren't any cops just ready to run out and beat the bushes to help an individual transact their business. You know, like that ignorant fantasy bullshit you've claimed. Holes have been shot through your "story" from the get-go and they continue to plague your tale yet.
Just got off the phone with Officer Mann he said we all got to go to are PD and file a report ASAP.. We all should call the NY AG Office and file a report with them ASAP.. He said to make sure he cashed your check FIRST!!
Were dealing with a Young Kid who has a Good Family Structure I'm thinking they'll make him do the right thing...
The Officer left a Sheriff Card in the Family's Door ..He thinks their out of town.. He'll be following up .. Officer Mann has been ripped off before on the Net and will do all he can but we need to do are part...
That's Great!!
If the thief is out of town, why not head over to his house and....

just wait for him to get back and kindly ask for your stuff and a few extra dollars for the petroleum you used to get there and back.
I hope the sheriff card gets his attention and lets him know that fraud is serious and we don't like any part of it.
Originally Posted by nsaqam
You can keep topics on the front page without the assistance of others you know.

Just saying.

Why bother when you have Bricklips to do it for you laugh
Bigdog,

Kudos!

You are so right. Maybe you want to rein in your buddy Bricklips but I doubt if that can be done laugh
We're all adults here and a guy can only be responsible for his own actions.

Lead by example like Bigdog is doing.
Bigdog,

Kudos!

You are so right. Maybe you want to rein in your buddy Bricklips but I doubt if that can be done laugh

Hey, Bricktop is being civil..................for him.
Imo, when a member posts a "scam alert", it is my option to either heed the warning or do business with this individual and take a chance. I appreciate these alerts and will never ask the poster for proof. This is a classified ad forum not a court of law.
Originally Posted by 61pass
I appreciate these alerts and will never ask the poster for proof.
What a f*cking idiot. People like you alone make the internet a BAD place to do business.
smile

[Linked Image]
Yeah you're right, it's people like me that "make the internet a bad place to do business". I have this bad habit of treating other members with respect and not questioning their every post!
Yeah you're right, it's people like me that "make the internet a bad place to do business". I have this bad habit of treating other members with respect and not questioning their every post!
You're willing to destroy someone's reputation over a single claim as well, dickhead. Get someone to explain that to you.

For everyone else:

I bought a rifle from 61pass and sent him $500. He never sent the rifle. Stay away from him, he's a liar and a thief. That's all the proof I'm going to offer.

By your "logic," 61pass, you've just been branded a leper. Dickweed.
If someone has to put everyone else down and use such fowl language while doing it, he really must not have anything worth saying. Can't he be banned just for the language alone? What do you say moderators?
Originally Posted by blairvt
If someone has to put everyone else down and use such fowl language while doing it, he really must not have anything worth saying. Can't he be banned just for the language alone? What do you say moderators?
Fowl? I'm sure there hasn't been any discussion of birds here.

You've been here over 2 years and you still ask this question?
You know Bricktop I have found that the biggest liars in this world are also the most mistrusting and need PROOF just to believe what honest people like Bigdogfla post. By posting that I sold you a rifle for $500 and didn't send it PROVES that you qualify for the BIGGEST LIAR prize and I can see why you don't trust others. Maybe you can claim you were abused as a child. Yeah that's the ticket!

Not until he pisses off a sponsor.
Then its curtains....
You know Bricktop I have found that the biggest liars in this world are also the most mistrusting and need PROOF just to believe what honest people like Bigdogfla post. By posting that I sold you a rifle for $500 and didn't send it PROVES that you qualify for the BIGGEST LIAR prize and I can see why you don't trust others. Maybe you can claim you were abused as a child. Yeah that's the ticket!
You posted this little "gem," did you not:

Imo, when a member posts a "scam alert", it is my option to either heed the warning or do business with this individual and take a chance. I appreciate these alerts and will never ask the poster for proof. This is a classified ad forum not a court of law.
Which pretty well makes open season on anyone's reputation for anyone with an axe to grind. You were okay with that "logic" when you weren't on the receiving end. Why the double standard? Can't hack it?
No double standard here, I just called you out for the LIAR that you are. I get a chuckle everytime I read one of your fowl mouthed posts and think about the arse whippings you would get around here for your mouth.
No double standard here, I just called you out for the LIAR that you are. I get a chuckle everytime I read one of your fowl mouthed posts and think about the arse whippings you would get around here for your mouth.
So when are you going to ship my rifle or refund my $500? No one likes a thief. You stole from me.

By your "logic," the pitchforks and torches need to be warmed up for your ass.
If this is the best you can do, this battle of words is over. I see no point in fighting as unarmed man.
If this is the best you can do, this battle of words is over. I see no point in fighting as unarmed man.
But you stated you wouldn't question any claim anyone made. Why are you questioning mine? I hate liars and thieves. I just want you to make right and I don't think I should have to prove or qualify anything I posted. I made a claim and that's all that needs to be done. According to you.

I guess Brick has his agenda, I just hope he doesn't come to the Deep South and show his true self.
This should get a good response!
Originally Posted by rrconductor
I guess Brick has his agenda, I just hope he doesn't come to the Deep South and show his true self.
This should get a good response!
I want 61pass to either refund my $500 or ship the rifle he promised to sell me.
Boy, when you run out of material you just keep up the same old lies. Try coming up with something original or sign off. You are starting to bore me and a lot of others I would assume.
Boy, when you run out of material you just keep up the same old lies. Try coming up with something original or sign off. You are starting to bore me and a lot of others I would assume.
How can they be lies if you choose not to question but simply accept what's posted? That's what you stated earlier, now you're backing down. I just want you to make right on our deal. You stole $500 from me and I demand just recompense.
Bricktop, You may as well get of the horse you are trying to hang on to. Everyone on this site knows you are full of it so have your fun at my expense it's been fun seeing you sweat when all you have are lies to fall back on.
Bricktop, You may as well get of the horse you are trying to hang on to. Everyone on this site knows you are full of it so have your fun at my expense it's been fun seeing you sweat when all you have are lies to fall back on.
No need to sweat on my part. I'm very sure of that. For someone who posts this horseshit, that may not be the case:
You posted it, not me nor anyone else. I'm taking you to task over that post.
Well you can take me to task as long as you want to. It's bedtime in Missouri. Sweet dreams Bricky
?brick, are you from Turkey?
Well you can take me to task as long as you want to. It's bedtime in Missouri. Sweet dreams Bricky
You stated you wouldn't question what was posted. I'm posting you took $500 from me. You now owe me $500 for our deal. I posted it here and I now expect that to be accepted. Why the double standard? You're willing to accept what anyone else has posted regardless of their motives for doing so. Why is it you all of a sudden have a problem now that you're on the receiving end? It appears you can't hack your own medicine.
Boy this post sure has gotten off the original topic. Anyone who has had the bad deal with Pschirm2 please pm me with any info you get with the local law enforcement.

Bigdog thanks for all you have done and hopefully we can get this mess straightened out. I will be out of town for a week or so but I will continue to call Pschirm2 and also check back on here for updates. As far as this thread goes there's no sense posting anything else as it's way out there now.

John
Hey John, You are 100% correct and I apologize!
But Bricktop keeps it on page 1. He is good for that.
But Bricktop keeps it on page 1. He is good for that.
You're no slouch either, candyass.
Just like poking you with a stick occasionally. You are foul mouthed and stupid, but basically harmless like a paper tiger.
Thanks to those for the positive comments... Just for the record, I tried to contact Pschirm2 for over a week without a response, then I added to his original post that I could not contact him and inquired if anyone else was having the same experience..... AFTER I heard from 4 or 5 guys through PMs, I started this thread!!! I enjoy a favorable reputation on the 'Fire, and other folks know of my reputation.... That gives ME credibility (SP?), hence the fact that my post is believable!!!! Its all the same stuff most of us learned in Kindergarten..... Tell the truth, don't lie, respect others, Etc!!! Good night all....
[quote=BricktopFor everyone else:

I bought a rifle from 61pass and sent him $500. He never sent the rifle. Stay away from him, he's a liar and a thief. That's all the proof I'm going to offer.

By your "logic," 61pass, you've just been branded a leper. Dickweed. [/quote]

We need proof from you Bricklips, documentation, phone reciepts,your immigration card, 6 fellow members on this site that will back your testimony, just the usual. We normally don't require this but since you have an alligator mouth and a canary azz combined with your bullying nature requires these measures.You must show the burden of proof otherwise you're still the biggest idiot on this site. As to the charge of you being a liar, how do you pleed?
Free bump wink
For everyone else:

By your "logic," 61pass, you've just been branded a leper. Dickweed.
We need proof from you Bricklips, documentation, phone reciepts,your immigration card, 6 fellow members on this site that will back your testimony, just the usual. We normally don't require this but since you have an alligator mouth and a canary azz combined with your bullying nature requires these measures.You must show the burden of proof otherwise you're still the biggest idiot on this site. As to the charge of you being a liar, how do you pleed?
Free bump wink
61pass stated proof wasn't needed. Just post that you were wronged.
For all those involved with the deal with Pschirm2 I just got off the phone with his mother. She said that he is out of town and will be home tomorrow. I told her about the situation and she told me the sheriff has been out there and that Paul intends to send the goods when he gets home.

I intend to call and talk to Paul tomorrow and find out the particulars. Hopefully he will come through and this will be the end of it.

John
Thanks John for your work. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. I'm checking my PM's and the mail box hoping something shows up.
Great news John... Thanks!!
I'm glad it's going to work out for all of you involved.
im less than 10 miles from honeoye falls. if i can be a positve influence in this matter please pm me. dave
John
Thanks for Throwing a Big Log on the CampFire...
Originally Posted by Tucker65
For all those involved with the deal with Pschirm2 I just got off the phone with his mother. She said that he is out of town and will be home tomorrow.

<SNIP>

Hopefully he will come through and this will be the end of it.
Well, well. It looks like it was his MAMA who called him up short, the cops didn't do squat. They weren't about to arrest him or any of this other happy HORSESHIT the pole smokers like to believe.
Bricktop,

I really don't know why you are involved in this but I guess that's your right if you want to be. I don't believe anyone said anything about sendng the law out there to arrest him though. Sometimes all it takes is a little pressure from something and the right things get done. I'm not sure we will get our goods or our money back yet but I do know we are least doing the right thing in the most respectful way.

John
I don't believe anyone said anything about sendng the law out there to arrest him though.
Go back and read. Read some of the bonehead, bullshit, downright ignorant "advice" dispensed by the usual suspects. There's this pervasive belief that a few individuals want to believe and want everyone else to believe that if you're wronged, you simply need to call the police and all is right again with the world. What a load of BULLSHIT.
I don't believe anyone said anything about sendng the law out there to arrest him though.
Go back and read. Read some of the bonehead, bullshit, downright ignorant "advice" dispensed by the usual suspects. There's this pervasive belief that a few individuals want to believe and want everyone else to believe that if you're wronged, you simply need to call the police and all is right again with the world. What a load of BULLSHIT.

Well, not in your world, but it is in ours. Sucks to be you.
That's because your world is comprised of pole lickers -- like you -- and magic faries with pixie dust. You make lots of claims, Tinker Bell, but you can't prove any of your bullshit stories.
That's because your world is comprised of pole lickers -- like you -- and magic faries with pixie dust. You make lots of claims, Tinker Bell, but you can't prove any of your bullshit stories.

LMAO, this is just too fun.......I must resist picking on the retard. You are a sick puppy, mentally that is.
Pixie Dust...UMMmmm Frank is that You....
LMAO, this is just too fun.......I must resist picking on the retard. You are a sick puppy, mentally that is.
So why can't you name this alleged "lawman" who recovered your money from the West Virginia deadbeat? That's sure funny, isn't it? You can't seem to provide any of these details. Why is that?
Sure, will now that it is over with. He is Sgt. Mike Johnson. He is listed as Deputy Johnson but had been recently promoted to Sgt. He is a good guy. Even called Sheriff Parker to commend his deputy. They are both good guys. Here is their home page.

http://www.wyomingcounty.com/government.php?id=7
Sure, will now that it is over with. He is Sgt. Mike Johnson. He is listed as Deputy Johnson but had been recently promoted to Sgt. He is a good guy. Even called Sheriff Parker to commend his deputy. They are both good guys. Here is their home page.

I don't want to see an internet link you pulled out of thin air after I rode your ass into the ground. You stated you had official correspondence: let's see it.

I don't want to see an internet link you pulled out of thin air after I rode your ass into the ground. You stated you had official correspondence: let's see it.

That's pretty tough talk from a guy that admits he just "IMAGINES" his facts..... smirk
Ya know, I've had brickhead on ignore for a few months, but I have to confess I've peeked a bit to see what he had to say. I no longer have any desire to peek. I'm sorry to see that he is on staff at my Alma Mater. OU deserves staff of higher character than he can offer.
Jerry/AK

That's pretty tough talk from a guy that admits he just "IMAGINES" his facts..... smirk
No, no tough talk. Just taking your asses to task over bonehead claims. The common denominator seems to be an inability to produce any answers to basic questions. To whom did you speak? What's their contact information? What's the case number? You know, basic things. But you, and people like your girlfriend DaddyRat can't even answer that, can you? Never without fail.
Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
Ya know, I've had brickhead on ignore for a few months, but I have to confess I've peeked a bit to see what he had to say.
Just how insecure are you that you feel the need to announce that? I'm sure I didn't have a need to know and I'm not sure anyone else did either.

Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
I'm sorry to see that he is on staff at my Alma Mater. OU deserves staff of higher character than he can offer.
Jerry/AK
It's absolutely amazing what people will themselves into believing. You're unable to develop any sort of sane, rational conclusion on your own, so you have now made me an OU staffer. (No wonder there're so many who're willing to believe the cops are their very own private debt collection service.) You're an idiot.

FYI, MY Alma mater is the College of Engineering, yours -- according to your profile -- is that school where they draw pictures, play with Crayons, and build things from Legos. And ride the short bus.
I haven't heard from Pschirm2 yet but I see he must be home now and checking out the forum.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...s&contain=pschirm2&sendit=Search
I have not heard from him yet either.....
I hope you fellas put him in jail.
WOW!

Newcomer to the camp but I have seen just about everything that's been relayed concerning sent funds and missing goods. Good to see some forward momentem in the situation with PS2, unfortunatly it could be just a g/f or someone impersonating the adult. (for arguments sake).

Anywho, as someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight, someone made a comment about a certain sum of $$$. For that individual if you did it via pay-pal, live and learn and get over it. You got scammed. However, if you have documentation such as recipt of acceptance of certified mail with a m/o or PO m/o with supporting documentation that stated documents of legal tender were cashed then by all means contact the constabulary in three jurisdictions if you wish. For the locals it's theft by unlawful taking/misrepresentation. For the FED's it's wire fraud, in both cases a felony where the $$$ ammount is concerned IMSC.

For all others that happened to get fouled up with PS2, sorry about the situation, it stinks but some folks just can't or won't do the right thing no matter how many chances are given.

In the future (some voiced concern over new members) when dealing with new posters simply ask for some form of history of positive feedback, e-bay, gunbroker other websites etc. Easily done via PM.

Q: "Who the heX2 hockey stix is this guy?"

A: Someone who got schooled on E-bay with Pay-pal for over a grand. I never did see my $$$ but someone got popped because I did involve the constabulary.
I have not heard from him yet either.....

Paul, you removed yourself from our pms and when I try to send you a pm it says you are over your limit. Could you please contact me via pm or e-mail regarding our deal? Thanks. Thomas
Well I have tried numerous times to contact him after I talked with his mother and now I can't even get her to answer the phone again. Anyone else have any luck making any contact with him?

John
John
Give us the number .. I'd love to talk to my Ole Buddy Paul..

No, no tough talk. Just taking your asses to task over bonehead claims. The common denominator seems to be an inability to produce any answers to basic questions. To whom did you speak? What's their contact information? What's the case number? You know, basic things. But you, and people like your girlfriend DaddyRat can't even answer that, can you? Never without fail.

As usual, you gloss over the real issue.....your IMAGINATION. Yell, scream, stomp your feet, make silly demands from folks who don't give a spit about you and see what it gets you. Here's a hint.......more FRUSTRATION. It's a good thing you feed off of that or you'd have nothing to do or say!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Please PM his number to me.... Thanks
Heck, you might even want to post it here, maybe enough calls would get the process moving again. I am amazed at what peer pressure can do to set someone on the right track. Won't always work, but there are a few of us that would place calls and let him know he ripped off people we trust and we don't like that a whole lot and would appreciate him making it right.
Based on the fact he is online and still not responding, I would say rat him out.
As usual, you gloss over the real issue.....your IMAGINATION. Yell, scream, stomp your feet, make silly demands from folks who don't give a spit about you and see what it gets you. Here's a hint.......more FRUSTRATION. It's a good thing you feed off of that or you'd have nothing to do or say!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Nope, no imagination, bitch. Just reality. And you need some. Looks like this "calling the cops" bullshit to collect a debt has paid off in spades for these people, hasn't it? F*cking moron. That's all you'll ever be.
anybody that appears in a controversial post in classifieds just gets put on ignore. This helps me rule out the questionable people to deal with. I don't know who started this post but I appreciate any honest feedback that comes out of this forum. Better safe than sorry.
BRICKSHIT,

I have not been a member on here long but its been long enough to know that you seem to be a waist of life and spend way to much time typing bull [bleep]. You better hope I never see you in person. You will get a first class punch right in your mouth. Have a great day low life.

PS. if thats you in the picture, No wonder your mad
Posted By: oldman1942 Bricktop a fraud ? - 08/04/11
I may be new but I can read a profile and homepage.

Bricktop is not a Negro, as this school he claims to be associated with, has no Negros in their faculty. The support staff are all women with one exception, a gray bearded White man.
(unless they don't know he's there)

They also have no one on staff with the job title "process engineer".

If I were getting all the garbage this boy spews out, I would forward his ghettomouth posts to Dr. Nancy L. Mergler.

Posted By: IrishTN Re: Bricktop a fraud ? - 08/04/11
Psssttttt! Bricktop, guess you missed Mr. obvious.....ME. My post was directed at you, go ahead and ask you'll prolly get the same advice. Ask an LEO and you may get something in return, satisfaction.

Regards,

Irish
Posted By: Bricktop Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
Originally Posted by IrishTN
Psssttttt! Bricktop, guess you missed Mr. obvious.....ME. My post was directed at you, go ahead and ask you'll prolly get the same advice. Ask an LEO and you may get something in return, satisfaction.

Regards,

Irish
Oh yeah? How's that "ask an LEO" business been working so far on this deal? Dumbass.
Posted By: IrishTN Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
Geeee, so far so good, if the constabulary is listening and runing other routine calls for service. You on the other hand think that everything must be dropped in order to answer an out of state/jusidiction call about a non-life threatening situation.(Easy to understand if someone has never been involved with LEO's unless it was wearing the silver bracelets.) Sometimes justice takes time, definatley not an "instant gratification" situation.
Posted By: shreck Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
You guys do know that if noone responds.to the trolls they go away?
Posted By: caddokiller Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
I'd say post his number let the masses call this guy
Posted By: conifer Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
psychotic? seems to be.
Posted By: 1lasportsman Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
It is soooooo easy to use the Ignore Button On Bricktop
NO BS just blank posts

This is all you get
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Which I never do

Posted By: oldman1942 Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
Did anyone notice Bricktop failed to refute my points on his race and employment ?

"Duck and Cover."
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
Originally Posted by Unertlca
Did anyone notice Bricktop failed to refute my points on his race and employment ?

"Duck and Cover."

WTF does his race and employment have to do with this issue?

And why exactly would it be any of your business?

Larry!
Posted By: RDFinn Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
Did anyone notice Bricktop failed to refute my points on his race and employment ?....

Did anyone notice that Larry Root is back again ?

Posted By: Calhoun Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
Yep..
Posted By: srwshooter Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11
maybe he's just a lonely inmate with nothing better to do.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/04/11

"Duck and Cover."

Hey it's Larry Root!
Posted By: Bricktop Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Originally Posted by IrishTN
Geeee, so far so good, if the constabulary is listening and runing other routine calls for service. You on the other hand think that everything must be dropped in order to answer an out of state/jusidiction call about a non-life threatening situation.(Easy to understand if someone has never been involved with LEO's unless it was wearing the silver bracelets.) Sometimes justice takes time, definatley not an "instant gratification" situation.
Just how f*cking ignorant are you? Has anyone ever quantified that? I'm sure there's a special test out there for dickheads like you. Maybe you can take that test after your pudding cup and adult diaper change. The fact that you keep using this archaic term "constabulary" says quite a lot about you as well. It says you're so f*cking far removed from reality, you couldn't buy a clue if someone gave you $100.

The police -- we don't live in 1880s London or Nottingham Forest, [bleep] -- don't necessarily view this as a "crime." Right now it's primarily a CIVIL matter. They're not going to provide the resources today, tomorrow, next week or even next year to prosecute someone for the amounts of money received. Period. Not any of this "federal crime" silly-ass bullshit you keep posting. In fact, I doubt your dumb f*cking ass can produce proof otherwise -- this is a common denominator for mouth-breathers of your ilk.

The only real recourse any aggrieved party has here is either via the civil judgment route, peer pressure through his local community and place of employment (not the online community), and possible misdemeanor embezzlement charges filed through a local prosecutor's office -- not the police. Provided you have enough documentation to support the assertion that a legally binding business arrangement existed.

Game. Set. Match. Dickhead.
Posted By: shepherm Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Bricktop

It's really hard for me to waste my time typing this but considering you hijacked this thread I thought I might ask you a couple of questions..

Did you go to OU or did you just post a link on your page?

What is your engineering discipline?

I graduated from Oklahoma State with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and have friends which went through the OU Engineering programs. I'm really not a big fan of OU but must say you create a horrible image of your school and engineering community. Do you find it entertaining to provoke fights and make a fool of yourself?

One more thing.. If you�re an engineer with a job how do you find all the time to be on this forum? I really would like to know your secrets, I'm always very busy and we never seem to have enough time.. It would behoove you to reply less on the forum where you upset so many people.

Originally Posted by shepherm
Bricktop

It's really hard for me to waste my time typing this but considering you hijacked this thread I thought I might ask you a couple of questions..

Did you go to OU or did you just post a link on your page?

What is your engineering discipline?

I graduated from Oklahoma State with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and have friends which went through the OU Engineering programs. I'm really not a big fan of OU but must say you create a horrible image of your school and engineering community. Do you find it entertaining to provoke fights and make a fool of yourself?

One more thing.. If you�re an engineer with a job how do you find all the time to be on this forum? I really would like to know your secrets, I'm always very busy and we never seem to have enough time.. It would behoove you to reply less on the forum where you upset so many people.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Posted By: Levers Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
How did UNERTLCA suddenly become OLDMAN1942? What is that all about?
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Because it's another of Larry Root's 54 usernames and another example of how little he respects another mans private property.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Originally Posted by Levers
How did UNERTLCA suddenly become OLDMAN1942? What is that all about?

Because it's another screen name (one of many) for oldmantrannydouche Larry Root. He's been banned numerous times, but continues to sneak through the back door.

It would seem Rick Bin has been systematically rooting out all his aliases, changing them to his original screen name (oldman1942), which has been banned.

I'm sure he has a handful of nom de plume's already established to continue with his silly game of charades. Quite sad for a "man" in his late 60's.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
And we'll find each and every one of them and eliminate them as well. wink

Larry is easy to spot once he starts posting.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Originally Posted by FOsteology

another ?? >> rcamuglia
Originally Posted by eh76

another ?? >> rcamuglia

Not Larry Root.

I could be wrong, but don't believe I am.[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by eh76

another ?? >> rcamuglia

Not Larry Root.

I could be wrong, but don't believe I am.[Linked Image]

I agree.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
I dont believe its him either, he talks differently.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Originally Posted by oldman1942

"Duck and Cover."

And just why would Briktop, or anyone else, pay any attention at all to anything you have to say? You are the complete, total idiot!

Briktop is far above you, jerk.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Wrong, Rick has already rolled the new alias under the oldman1942 login as well.

At some point, I think Rick is going to have to have his lawyers send Larry a cease and desist letter. Larry just ain't bright enough to leave on his own.
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Wrong, Rick has already rolled the new alias under the oldman1942 login as well.

At some point, I think Rick is going to have to have his lawyers send Larry a cease and desist letter. Larry just ain't bright enough to leave on his own.

Yep.

It's a shame that a grown man refuses to respect the wishes of the owner of this site.
Posted By: Bigdogfla Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Back to the point of this thread... I got ahold of Pschirm2's Mom the other bnight, (She was a but urrutated that it was late (11:30) and she said that he shipped everything out... We'll see... Maybe we can all have a Telethon this weekend if things don't start arriving??? To be continued....
An interesting side note,I discovered one of bricktops other personas on another board,where he had the same pictures posted as he did here.
He also lists the same homepage here and there.One of the people listed there,has "process engineer",or some such, under his credits.I posted his picture here on this thread a few pages back.Whether or not that person is brick,I dont know.Or care.
His persona on the other board,under a different name, is quite different than the one here,actually,"normal".
He has never responded to my querys about his atitude,either here or there.
Posted By: akrange Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Dog Thanks for Tak'in a Bite out of Crime...
Posted By: GeoW Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/05/11
Damn Fluffy. The thread is about an e-thief and you've got a hardon for Bricktop?
Give it a break, if for nothing else, the entertainment value BT provides smile If you don't want BT to bite you, don't feed him!
Originally Posted by GeoW
Damn Fluffy. The thread is about an e-thief and you've got a hardon for Bricktop?
Give it a break, if for nothing else, the entertainment value BT provides smile If you don't want BT to bite you, don't feed him!

+1
Originally Posted by fluffy
An interesting side note,I discovered one of bricktops other personas on another board,where he had the same pictures posted as he did here.
He also lists the same homepage here and there.One of the people listed there,has "process engineer",or some such, under his credits.I posted his picture here on this thread a few pages back.Whether or not that person is brick,I dont know.Or care.
Obviously you DO care, hence the effort you expended stalking me. Dickhead.

His persona on the other board,under a different name, is quite different than the one here,actually,"normal".
I suppose when the day comes that you're paying my bills and buying my groceries I'll explain myself to you. Until then, go f*ck yourself. Savvy?
Obviously you DO care, hence the effort you expended stalking me. Dickhead.

I suppose when the day comes that you're paying my bills and buying my groceries I'll explain myself to you. Until then, go f*ck yourself. Savvy?

kinda figured you'd notice that.azzhole.
I dont care what your problem is,I just dont understand why I,and everybody else,has to "listen" to you spout postal regulation every chance you get.
get a life.
Until then, go f*ck yourself. Savvy?
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11
I dont care what your problem is,I just dont understand why I,and everybody else,has to "listen" to you spout postal regulation every chance you get.
get a life.

Not being sarcastic (honest), but obviously you, nor anyone else have to. You could always click on another thread. Or, the "Ignore This User" button is also readily available, and effective (as long as you don't toggle to peek).
Posted By: akrange Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11
Just got a PM from Brother Paul.. He is Sorry for his lack of Commitment to Us.. He is also VERY SORRY for Breathing Life into the Living Dead Thick as a Brick..
I'm Counting on Paul to Man UP.. I think he will....
get a life.

Not being sarcastic (honest), but obviously you, nor anyone else have to. You could always click on another thread. Or, the "Ignore This User" button is also readily available, and effective (as long as you don't toggle to peek).

You can defend him ,if you wish.
However ,by my count,he has 40 posts on this thread alone,none of them positive ,or helpful,almost all filled with profanity,and insults.He doesnt come here to be one of us.
Why should we just turn a blind eye to this behavior? I will concede he has a right to be here,and to post whatever he wishes,but that doesnt mean I have to like it,or look the other way.
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11
I don't see FOst defending anyone at all.
He's merely pointing out a course of action for you which would eliminate all the consternation Bricktop seems to stir up in you.

Apparently if you're not hammering on BT you are defending him.

I don't buy it.
He's merely pointing out a course of action for you which would eliminate all the consternation Bricktop seems to stir up in you.

Apparently if you're not hammering on BT you are defending him.

I don't buy it.

I will concede your point and shut up,after another point of my own.
If bricktop didnt want conflict online,he wouldnt go looking for it.alot.

Hows that cva shoot,by the way?Did you get a chance to get out and use it last season?
Posted By: nsaqam Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11
The CVA shot surprisingly well but I didn't get a chance to kill anything with it.
Posted By: akrange Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11
My Stuff Just Came... Water Under the Bridge ...
Posted By: 61pass Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11
Hope Bricktop doesn't want you to PROVE that it came!
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11

Precisely.

Why should we just turn a blind eye to this behavior? I will concede he has a right to be here,and to post whatever he wishes,but that doesnt mean I have to like it,or look the other way.

And what exactly do you believe you're going to accomplish? Do you honestly believe that you're going to influence or cajole Bricktop into posting and behaving online in a manner which is acceptable to your sensibilities?

Not going to happen!

Posted By: Tucker65 Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11
To all that are following this thread for it's original intention my stuff arrived today and all is good. I'm not sure I'll ever have another deal with Pschirm2 but it doesn't change my mind about dealing with the other 99% of the honest people on this forum regardless of their number of posts. You're always going to have a few bad ones out there, just so long as I don't find them all.

John
Posted By: Alaska Dave Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/06/11
Glad that everything is working out in your favor. I bet it was Bricklips doing that you recieved your items. I bet he called up the miscreant and told him in no uncertain terms to man up or shut up laugh
Posted By: GeoW Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/07/11
To all that are following this thread for it's original intention my stuff arrived today and all is good. I'm not sure I'll ever have another deal with Pschirm2 but it doesn't change my mind about dealing with the other 99% of the honest people on this forum regardless of their number of posts. You're always going to have a few bad ones out there, just so long as I don't find them all.

John

Same here.
Posted By: Bigdogfla Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/07/11
Well, I'm happy to say that my stuff came today too... No Harm, No Foul!!!! I'm happy that Paul came through.... If he had communicated at all, this thread would not have developed!!!! I'm glad it seems to have resolved itself!!! Have a great weekend to all...... Paul
Well, I'm happy to say that my stuff came today too... No Harm, No Foul!!!! I'm happy that Paul came through.... If he had communicated at all, this thread would not have developed!!!! I'm glad it seems to have resolved itself!!! Have a great weekend to all...... Paul
Posted By: slg888 Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/07/11
Damn, I'm seeing double....to many mixed drinks tonight
LOL smile
Posted By: dcd Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/07/11
you did the right thing............and got your stuff!

We have a winner!! Maybe we need a "Bad Guy List".
Posted By: 358Norma Re: Bricktop is God!!!!! - 08/07/11

I got my stuff yesterday as well. All is good again. Thanks Paul
© 24hourcampfire