-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
PM the Sheriffs number to mee too, I'll give them a call.

There's no such thing as too much gun!
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
BTW, local LE helped me resolve the situation I had as well.
Bullshit. You couldn't ever supply even the most basic of proof upon request. Your imagination is only able to take you so far.

Bricktop - how about a nice hot cup of STFU......

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Warning_Greg_Putz_Greg_s_Di#Post1002109

Now - since you're such a stickler for "proof" - where's your "proof" that utilizing the local LEO won't work? C'mon....where is it [bleep]-TOP?!?! No proof??? You're such a dumb-azz..... smirk

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
It took one inquiry by the LaPorte, IN PD and the guy had a check in the mail - USPS Priority.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Livingston County NY Sheriffs Department - (585) 243-7100

Paul Schirmer 7519 Corby Road, Honeoye Falls NY 14472

Just called, and they are sending another unit out, it is Noon Eastern time!!! We'll see.... They are going to let me know if they make contact!!!

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
BTW, local LE helped me resolve the situation I had as well.
Bullshit. You couldn't ever supply even the most basic of proof upon request. Your imagination is only able to take you so far.
Bricktop - how about a nice hot cup of STFU......

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._Warning_Greg_Putz_Greg_s_Di#Post1002109

Now - since you're such a stickler for "proof" - where's your "proof" that utilizing the local LEO won't work? C'mon....where is it [bleep]-TOP?!?! No proof??? You're such a dumb-azz..... smirk
Where's the f*cking report, dickhead? All I see is a claim anonymously posted. You do understand what that means, don't you? And if this happened, then cough up your copy of the report, [bleep].

You live in this imaginary world where you want to believe all you need to do is call Barney Fife, who's idly sitting around, waiting for some reason -- any reason -- to get a no-knock warrant and go out and grab some scofflaw up by the back of the collar and say "PAY UP, [bleep]*CKER, OR ELSE!!!" And then fairy princesses come out and sprinkle pixie dust and the story ends. What a load of BULLSHIT.

Did you have a written contract with this alleged "thief?" Are you prepared to counter any claims this other person might make stating you were gifting the money or that he met his obligation? No? Damn, ain't that a bitch? And you just conveniently omitted these details from your little internet tale. Too bad, too sad.

Try again, dickhead.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bigdogfla

Just called, and they are sending another unit out, it is Noon Eastern time!!! We'll see.... They are going to let me know if they make contact!!!
I'd imagine they're sitting at the local Dunkin Donuts right about now asking each other, "When do you think we ought to call that guy in Florida?"

Don't get your hopes up.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Actually, they DID call me last night when they did not find anyone at home.... They said they would call me again after this visit... I did not file a police report, just asked them to go by and see if he was there and to call me.... I don't think that Sheriff's office is quite as busy as the LA or Miami Police departments are..... Just sayin'

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I'd imagine they're sitting at the local Dunkin Donuts right about now asking each other, "When do you think we ought to call that guy in Florida?"

Don't get your hopes up.

That's it in a nutshell......despite multiple examples of LE being of assistance, Dicktop would rather "imagine" that EVERYONE here is a liar and that LE are just stupid lazy doughnut eaters that wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone. He's such a POS himself, it's basically impossible for him to comprehend the fact that MOST people are willing to help others. Like I said before.....very sad/pathetic.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[quote=Bricktop Don't get your hopes up. [/quote]

Give up Bricklips as they're right and you're just plain stupid harping on and on. You don't want us to believe anyone but expect us to believe you laugh laugh Your bullspit has kept many of these topics on the front page so we gotta thank you for that.

Hunt smart, hunt safe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually, they DID call me last night when they did not find anyone at home.... They said they would call me again after this visit... I did not file a police report, just asked them to go by and see if he was there and to call me.... I don't think that Sheriff's office is quite as busy as the LA or Miami Police departments are..... Just sayin'
We'll see. I don't put much faith in public "servants." Regardless of what the usual gasbag crowd says, you generally have to pursue this via the civil courts route and if you've got enough documentation, you can occasionally file misdemeanor embezzlement via the local prosecutor's office -- not the police or sheriff's department.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can keep topics on the front page without the assistance of others you know.

Just saying.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't get your hopes up.
That's it in a nutshell......despite multiple examples of LE being of assistance, Dicktop would rather "imagine" that EVERYONE here is a liar and that LE are just stupid lazy doughnut eaters that wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone. He's such a POS himself, it's basically impossible for him to comprehend the fact that MOST people are willing to help others. Like I said before.....very sad/pathetic.
What examples? Where, dumbass? All I've seen are baseless claims by the basest of people. You, for instance.

Jimmy Hoffa is my neighbor. I just said so. It's on the internet. Nobody better ask me any questions, because that's my example that he's alive and well.

Dumbass.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As BT says, what is to prevent this guy, or anyone else, from saying that he did indeed ship the item and that you are trying to scam him?

Is the cop going to get a warrant from a judge to search the miscreant's house based on what you told him?

If I were a scumbag, which I'm not, I'd tell the cop to get the heck off my property unless he brings a warrant.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
you generally have to pursue this via the civil courts route and if you've got enough documentation, you can occasionally file misdemeanor embezzlement via the local prosecutor's office

Have YOU had to do this or are you just talkin' outta your azz???

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
That is true, they will not arrest him or anything like that.... They are just going by to see if he is "OK"!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
you generally have to pursue this via the civil courts route and if you've got enough documentation, you can occasionally file misdemeanor embezzlement via the local prosecutor's office
Have YOU had to do this or are you just talkin' outta your azz???
I've never had to take it that far, because I've always been able to hound the one or two deadbeats with whom I've dealt into paying up, via contacts with their place of employment, family, and neighbors. Peer pressure's a hell of a thing, isn't it?

I do, however, have documentation of a case involving a former co-worker that I will gladly share with you here:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...1&db=CANADIAN&barcode=1004839065

http://www.oscn.net/applications/os...&casemasterID=189201&db=Canadian

And yes, there were multiple people who lost money to this dirtbag on "the internets," but when the local sheriff's department and D.A.'s office asked the "victims" about contractual proof to deliver certain goods in exchange for an agreed upon price their answer was "Well, no." And guess what the D.A.'s office and sheriff's office told them? GUESS: SORRY, CAN'T HELP YOU. TRY SMALL CLAIMS.

This Damon Chandler Franklin was the ONLY ONE out of the 17 or so defrauded on eBay (search for username "justmeorlie") who had enough documentation to successfully pursue a prosecution and conviction in 2007 for an incident that occurred in 2006. And for what? The deadbeat had already spent the money on meth and is sitting in the Oklahoma Department of Corrections custody right now.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Just heard back from them.... there is no one home again.... But they did go check on him!!! AND, they called me back!!!

He is 19 or 20 yrs old.... They have information on him from a gun application or something.... They left a note to call me... We'll see????????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bigdog,

I have to hand it to you for staying so civil in this entire thread.
Such behavior is not the norm as amply evidenced throughout this thread.
Kudos!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I've never had to take it that far,

Exactly.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never had to take it that far,
Exactly.
Exactly what? Exactly the reality someone can expect? Yep, that's true. There aren't any cops just ready to run out and beat the bushes to help an individual transact their business. You know, like that ignorant fantasy bullshit you've claimed. Holes have been shot through your "story" from the get-go and they continue to plague your tale yet.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (257man, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 1,912 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,261
Posts18,525,319
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.