Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I haven't heard from Pschirm2 yet but I see he must be home now and checking out the forum.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...s&contain=pschirm2&sendit=Search

GB1

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have not heard from him yet either.....

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope you fellas put him in jail.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

WOW!

Newcomer to the camp but I have seen just about everything that's been relayed concerning sent funds and missing goods. Good to see some forward momentem in the situation with PS2, unfortunatly it could be just a g/f or someone impersonating the adult. (for arguments sake).

Anywho, as someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight, someone made a comment about a certain sum of $$$. For that individual if you did it via pay-pal, live and learn and get over it. You got scammed. However, if you have documentation such as recipt of acceptance of certified mail with a m/o or PO m/o with supporting documentation that stated documents of legal tender were cashed then by all means contact the constabulary in three jurisdictions if you wish. For the locals it's theft by unlawful taking/misrepresentation. For the FED's it's wire fraud, in both cases a felony where the $$$ ammount is concerned IMSC.

For all others that happened to get fouled up with PS2, sorry about the situation, it stinks but some folks just can't or won't do the right thing no matter how many chances are given.

In the future (some voiced concern over new members) when dealing with new posters simply ask for some form of history of positive feedback, e-bay, gunbroker other websites etc. Easily done via PM.

Q: "Who the heX2 hockey stix is this guy?"

A: Someone who got schooled on E-bay with Pay-pal for over a grand. I never did see my $$$ but someone got popped because I did involve the constabulary.

Last edited by IrishTN; 08/03/11.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigdogfla
I have not heard from him yet either.....

Paul, you removed yourself from our pms and when I try to send you a pm it says you are over your limit. Could you please contact me via pm or e-mail regarding our deal? Thanks. Thomas

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Well I have tried numerous times to contact him after I talked with his mother and now I can't even get her to answer the phone again. Anyone else have any luck making any contact with him?

John

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
John
Give us the number .. I'd love to talk to my Ole Buddy Paul..

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Sure, will now that it is over with. He is Sgt. Mike Johnson. He is listed as Deputy Johnson but had been recently promoted to Sgt. He is a good guy. Even called Sheriff Parker to commend his deputy. They are both good guys. Here is their home page.

http://www.wyomingcounty.com/government.php?id=7
I don't want to see an internet link you pulled out of thin air after I rode your ass into the ground. You stated you had official correspondence: let's see it.
That's pretty tough talk from a guy that admits he just "IMAGINES" his facts..... smirk
No, no tough talk. Just taking your asses to task over bonehead claims. The common denominator seems to be an inability to produce any answers to basic questions. To whom did you speak? What's their contact information? What's the case number? You know, basic things. But you, and people like your girlfriend DaddyRat can't even answer that, can you? Never without fail.

As usual, you gloss over the real issue.....your IMAGINATION. Yell, scream, stomp your feet, make silly demands from folks who don't give a spit about you and see what it gets you. Here's a hint.......more FRUSTRATION. It's a good thing you feed off of that or you'd have nothing to do or say!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Please PM his number to me.... Thanks

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Heck, you might even want to post it here, maybe enough calls would get the process moving again. I am amazed at what peer pressure can do to set someone on the right track. Won't always work, but there are a few of us that would place calls and let him know he ripped off people we trust and we don't like that a whole lot and would appreciate him making it right.
Based on the fact he is online and still not responding, I would say rat him out.

Keep Smiling
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't want to see an internet link you pulled out of thin air after I rode your ass into the ground. You stated you had official correspondence: let's see it.
That's pretty tough talk from a guy that admits he just "IMAGINES" his facts..... smirk
No, no tough talk. Just taking your asses to task over bonehead claims. The common denominator seems to be an inability to produce any answers to basic questions. To whom did you speak? What's their contact information? What's the case number? You know, basic things. But you, and people like your girlfriend DaddyRat can't even answer that, can you? Never without fail.
As usual, you gloss over the real issue.....your IMAGINATION. Yell, scream, stomp your feet, make silly demands from folks who don't give a spit about you and see what it gets you. Here's a hint.......more FRUSTRATION. It's a good thing you feed off of that or you'd have nothing to do or say!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Nope, no imagination, bitch. Just reality. And you need some. Looks like this "calling the cops" bullshit to collect a debt has paid off in spades for these people, hasn't it? F*cking moron. That's all you'll ever be.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
anybody that appears in a controversial post in classifieds just gets put on ignore. This helps me rule out the questionable people to deal with. I don't know who started this post but I appreciate any honest feedback that comes out of this forum. Better safe than sorry.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
BRICKSHIT,

I have not been a member on here long but its been long enough to know that you seem to be a waist of life and spend way to much time typing bull [bleep]. You better hope I never see you in person. You will get a first class punch right in your mouth. Have a great day low life.

PS. if thats you in the picture, No wonder your mad

Last edited by squirrelhunter; 08/03/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I may be new but I can read a profile and homepage.

Bricktop is not a Negro, as this school he claims to be associated with, has no Negros in their faculty. The support staff are all women with one exception, a gray bearded White man.
(unless they don't know he's there)

They also have no one on staff with the job title "process engineer".

If I were getting all the garbage this boy spews out, I would forward his ghettomouth posts to Dr. Nancy L. Mergler.

Psssttttt! Bricktop, guess you missed Mr. obvious.....ME. My post was directed at you, go ahead and ask you'll prolly get the same advice. Ask an LEO and you may get something in return, satisfaction.

Regards,

Irish

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IrishTN
Psssttttt! Bricktop, guess you missed Mr. obvious.....ME. My post was directed at you, go ahead and ask you'll prolly get the same advice. Ask an LEO and you may get something in return, satisfaction.

Regards,

Irish
Oh yeah? How's that "ask an LEO" business been working so far on this deal? Dumbass.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Geeee, so far so good, if the constabulary is listening and runing other routine calls for service. You on the other hand think that everything must be dropped in order to answer an out of state/jusidiction call about a non-life threatening situation.(Easy to understand if someone has never been involved with LEO's unless it was wearing the silver bracelets.) Sometimes justice takes time, definatley not an "instant gratification" situation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys do know that if noone responds.to the trolls they go away?

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I'd say post his number let the masses call this guy

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
psychotic? seems to be.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,342 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,531
Posts18,472,723
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.