Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
For all those involved with the deal with Pschirm2 I just got off the phone with his mother. She said that he is out of town and will be home tomorrow. I told her about the situation and she told me the sheriff has been out there and that Paul intends to send the goods when he gets home.

I intend to call and talk to Paul tomorrow and find out the particulars. Hopefully he will come through and this will be the end of it.

John

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Thanks John for your work. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. I'm checking my PM's and the mail box hoping something shows up.

There's no such thing as too much gun!
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Great news John... Thanks!!

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm glad it's going to work out for all of you involved.

Hunt smart, hunt safe
D
dcd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
im less than 10 miles from honeoye falls. if i can be a positve influence in this matter please pm me. dave

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
John
Thanks for Throwing a Big Log on the CampFire...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tucker65
For all those involved with the deal with Pschirm2 I just got off the phone with his mother. She said that he is out of town and will be home tomorrow.

<SNIP>

Hopefully he will come through and this will be the end of it.
Well, well. It looks like it was his MAMA who called him up short, the cops didn't do squat. They weren't about to arrest him or any of this other happy HORSESHIT the pole smokers like to believe.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Bricktop,

I really don't know why you are involved in this but I guess that's your right if you want to be. I don't believe anyone said anything about sendng the law out there to arrest him though. Sometimes all it takes is a little pressure from something and the right things get done. I'm not sure we will get our goods or our money back yet but I do know we are least doing the right thing in the most respectful way.

John

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't believe anyone said anything about sendng the law out there to arrest him though.
Go back and read. Read some of the bonehead, bullshit, downright ignorant "advice" dispensed by the usual suspects. There's this pervasive belief that a few individuals want to believe and want everyone else to believe that if you're wronged, you simply need to call the police and all is right again with the world. What a load of BULLSHIT.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Bricktop
I don't believe anyone said anything about sendng the law out there to arrest him though.
Go back and read. Read some of the bonehead, bullshit, downright ignorant "advice" dispensed by the usual suspects. There's this pervasive belief that a few individuals want to believe and want everyone else to believe that if you're wronged, you simply need to call the police and all is right again with the world. What a load of BULLSHIT.

Well, not in your world, but it is in ours. Sucks to be you.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
That's because your world is comprised of pole lickers -- like you -- and magic faries with pixie dust. You make lots of claims, Tinker Bell, but you can't prove any of your bullshit stories.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That's because your world is comprised of pole lickers -- like you -- and magic faries with pixie dust. You make lots of claims, Tinker Bell, but you can't prove any of your bullshit stories.

LMAO, this is just too fun.......I must resist picking on the retard. You are a sick puppy, mentally that is.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Pixie Dust...UMMmmm Frank is that You....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LMAO, this is just too fun.......I must resist picking on the retard. You are a sick puppy, mentally that is.
So why can't you name this alleged "lawman" who recovered your money from the West Virginia deadbeat? That's sure funny, isn't it? You can't seem to provide any of these details. Why is that?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Sure, will now that it is over with. He is Sgt. Mike Johnson. He is listed as Deputy Johnson but had been recently promoted to Sgt. He is a good guy. Even called Sheriff Parker to commend his deputy. They are both good guys. Here is their home page.

http://www.wyomingcounty.com/government.php?id=7

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sure, will now that it is over with. He is Sgt. Mike Johnson. He is listed as Deputy Johnson but had been recently promoted to Sgt. He is a good guy. Even called Sheriff Parker to commend his deputy. They are both good guys. Here is their home page.

I don't want to see an internet link you pulled out of thin air after I rode your ass into the ground. You stated you had official correspondence: let's see it.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I don't want to see an internet link you pulled out of thin air after I rode your ass into the ground. You stated you had official correspondence: let's see it.

That's pretty tough talk from a guy that admits he just "IMAGINES" his facts..... smirk

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ya know, I've had brickhead on ignore for a few months, but I have to confess I've peeked a bit to see what he had to say. I no longer have any desire to peek. I'm sorry to see that he is on staff at my Alma Mater. OU deserves staff of higher character than he can offer.
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Nebraska

That's pretty tough talk from a guy that admits he just "IMAGINES" his facts..... smirk
No, no tough talk. Just taking your asses to task over bonehead claims. The common denominator seems to be an inability to produce any answers to basic questions. To whom did you speak? What's their contact information? What's the case number? You know, basic things. But you, and people like your girlfriend DaddyRat can't even answer that, can you? Never without fail.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
Ya know, I've had brickhead on ignore for a few months, but I have to confess I've peeked a bit to see what he had to say.
Just how insecure are you that you feel the need to announce that? I'm sure I didn't have a need to know and I'm not sure anyone else did either.

Originally Posted by Jerry/AK
I'm sorry to see that he is on staff at my Alma Mater. OU deserves staff of higher character than he can offer.
Jerry/AK
It's absolutely amazing what people will themselves into believing. You're unable to develop any sort of sane, rational conclusion on your own, so you have now made me an OU staffer. (No wonder there're so many who're willing to believe the cops are their very own private debt collection service.) You're an idiot.

FYI, MY Alma mater is the College of Engineering, yours -- according to your profile -- is that school where they draw pictures, play with Crayons, and build things from Legos. And ride the short bus.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 54 invisible), 2,337 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,043
Posts18,500,820
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.