So here's the deal...

The first set of bases are mediums @ .320 and now are lows @ .211. The screws that came with them are .300 and fit fine EXCEPT FOR THE FRONT which needs to be .175 so it misses the bolt head. The original screws go deep into the threads and are visible when looking through the magazine opening, but do not go beyond the inside of the receiver. Only reason I mention it is you may have to do a little filing to get the screws the correct length. The easiest way to do it is by flipping the gun over and running a screw outward from the receiver. Then protect/tape off what you don't want filings in and reduce it to the correct length. When you back the screw out, it will help shape the threads so that when you go to put it back in (from the top) the threads will catch. Sounds goofy, but works. Or if your handy with a dremel...well, you know the drill.

3. Clearance for the "mud-flaps". The little pieces that cover the dovetail CAN'T bottom out on it. There should be about .008 when it's all said and done. If it does hit, it might cant the rings a bit. If for some reason it is hitting, you'd need to run the base across a stone to relieve and make a gap.

Anyway, that's about where we're at with this stuff. Pretty much all the caveats/warnings/issues we could think of so far.

Looks like there is only about .080 of meat between the screw head and the top of the dovetail. Pops modified 2 sets of mediums. If your dovetail is less than .660", they'll fit. I'd say you want at least .004" of wiggle room.

These are still in the R&D stage, so they haven't been put to any kind of test yet. I've got 2 sets done. One may already be spoken for. $58/shipped each. If you want to send yours it'll be $28/shipped. He's on vacation until next week. There is another set of lows at his place, so if someone want to lay claim to them, have at it...

Like I said, this is just a hair-brained idea I had. Not a production shop, just a retired engineer. Nothing has been tested, guaranteed, etc., etc., etc.

Caveat emptor.