Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by CaptFlipCapsize
BHPs are very nice pistols, but getting a decent holster is a problem. (I don't consider Uncle Mike's nylon one-size-fits-all holsters as options) There's a couple of nice leather holsters, but a decent, tough holster for wearing out in the sticks is hard to find. I really like SERPA holsters, but no luck finding a BHP version.

What's wrong with a leather holster for the boonies? I use them all the time. Lots of good leather holsters for BHP out there. Milt Sparks, Simply Rugged, Galco, etc...you just won't find them at your local retailer as readily.

While its easy to get a custom BHP holster, a regular quality holster company like Galco does not (to date) make one, although my understanding is that they will have them at SHOT upcoming. You can use their IWB Royal Guard 1911 or CZ75 holster though or a belt slide for either. I use those for my 210 too.

On the other hand, I did persuade Rich Gallagher at Galco to have his minions one off me a Miami Classic holster component for my custom FN HP... grin

WildometimesitswhoyouknowAlaska ��2002-2011

PS...gratuitious plug..I got my first CCW in NY in 1981? or thereabouts. Since that time I have used holsters from every company big or small, including Alessi (when Lou was still alive), Sparks, Rosen, Safariland, Bianchi, Galco, you name 'em I have used them. All I use now is Galco, their QC and CS as well as design are the finest out there...and their sales crew(especially to us dealers) is phenomenal

Last edited by Wildalaska; 08/24/11.

Es ist nichts schrecklicher als eine t�tige Unwissenheit.