google came up with this

http://mgwhite.hubpages.com/hub/Sweet-Meatloaf-Recipe

Sweet Meatloaf Recipe

By mgwhite

Have you ever thought about using grape jelly in your meatloaf recipe? Now that I have your attention, I'll admit that this seems to be a rather odd question. Somehow, grape jelly and ground beef just don't seem to go hand in hnad. However, I'll bet you've actually eaten meatballs covered in grape jelly, with or without being aware you were doing so.

I was surprised several years ago when helping a friend get ready for a party to learn that her secret recipe for crock pot meatballs was nothing more than a bag of store bought meatballs covered in the seemingly bizarre combination of chili sauce and grape jelly. It's a good thing I already knew that her meatball recipe was a winner; otherwise I never would have given this dish a chance.

So, once I realized that chili sauce and grape jelly makes the perfect topping for store bought meatballs, I started wondering what it could do for a homemade meatloaf. I think the resulting recipe is a winner, but you'll just have to try if for yourself to see if you agree!

Sweet Meatloaf Recipe with Sweet Mystery Sauce

Ingredients for Meatloaf:

1 1/2 pounds of ground round or ground sirloin
2 eggs
1 cup of bread crumbs (I use Progresso Italian crumbs)
3 tablespoons of minced onion
2 tablespoons of dried chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste

Meatloaf Directions

Place all of the meatball ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Place the mixture into a meatloaf pan, or pat it into the shape of a meatloaf in a larger baking dish.

Ingredients for Sweet Mystery Sauce

1 jar of chili sauce
1 jar of grape jelly
1/4 cup of catsup

Sweet Mystery Sauce Directions

Combine the chili sauce, grape jelly, and catsup in a medium bowl, stirring until well blended. Pour on top of the prepared meatloaf.

Cooking Instructions

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Bake the meatloaf for one hour and ten minutes. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes before cutting.

Should it Remain a Mystery?

It's up to you if you want to share the secret ingredient for your mystery sauce with your family or dinner guests. The more adventurous diners in the group will likely find it to be very entertaining. Those who tend to prefer traditional condiments might not be so happy, unless they've already tasted the dish before you reveal that you've discovered a new use for grape jelly at the dinner table.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.