Originally Posted by Irving_D
The only thing I called in was another hunter stalking me. I was rattling and grunting and I heard a grunt off in the distance working it's way towards me. Every so often it would stop and start raking the trees, snapping branches, and kicking up leaves. My heart about burst through my chest, just as the sound was about to come through the brush I saw a the face of the hunter. He came through the brush saw me, waved and then turned around. a$$hole had no orange on, a set of deer antlers in his hand, and was on private property. I think he had a death wish

did the same thing elk hunting, this guy had a bugle and i had a cow call, my dad busted a bottle of elk urine in his coat pocket. any way, i'm calling, he's calling and finally we found each other, we started BS'ing and a group of about 6 cows came running at us and into the thick timber, and nobody got a shot off. These cows came with in 10 feet of us.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson