Originally Posted by dave7mm

Originally Posted by isaac
There simply is no difference between Obama and Romney.
==============

That's a flawed analysis,imo.

Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

If you think there is no difference between BHO and Romney I won't waste my time arguing with you. Did you ever hear of the Supreme Court?

The dogooder far right will do there best to make sure we end up with 4 more with the raghead.
Steve no has said it.
Let your far right wack job win a primary election.
Thats what has to happen if you want to take on the raghead.
Sticking your head in the sand and saying I wont play if my wack job dosesnt get to run.
Is just handing the raghead 4 more.
Heck you might as well just go vote for the raghead yourself.

dave

Tis amazing what constitutes a "Far Right Whack Job" around these parts.
I suppose if you are pro-2nd Amendment you're a whack job. If you're not into Abortion you're a whack job. If you don't believe the government should force you to buy healthcare you're a whack job. If you've stuck to conservative principles and ideals your entire adult life, you're a whack job too.

No wonder you boys like Romney so much, cause he sure ain't no whack job.

Still waiting for someone to show me the voting records and his stance on issues that makes Romney different than the "Raghead".

Too many folks have gotten wrapped up into that little "R" next to names to realize that every time you elect another wolf in a wool suit, more and more sheep die.

The good news is, Romney isn't pulling this one off, despite the millions and millions of dollars of his own personal money that he has wasted trying to accomplish just that. More good news should be that when he loses this time, we won't have to see him again for quite a spell, if ever.