Home
Posted By: WyoCowboy GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Lets get an Idea who, at this point 24Campfire Members would like to have on the Nov Ballet:
Bachmann
Cain
Gingrich
Huntsman?
Johnson?
Paul
Pawlenty
Perry
Romney
Santorum?

some of them I have never even noticed they were running
Posted By: WyoCowboy Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
My Pick right now would be Gingrich or Cain, I would really like to see a Gingrich/Cain Ticket.
Posted By: Greyghost Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Gingrich!

Phil
Posted By: FlyboyFlem Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
I have to go with Cain but if this is the best the Republican Party can muster for a presidential election we're in a heap-O- trouble down the road!
Posted By: wyote Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Gingrich
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Tancredo
Posted By: 257wby Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Newt....of the choices listed, he would be first pick for me
Posted By: ehunter Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Yep I am a Cain Newt guy. I would love to see Newt debate Obama that would be worth the ticket right there
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Gingrich.
Posted By: krp Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Of the choices now, though it's getting late for others to jump in it might happen that a better choice appears...

Cain/Newt.... Newt/Cain which ever has the 'juice' after the primaries start should be the head, the other the tail.

Kent
Posted By: jnyork Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Newt.
Posted By: Otter Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
1. Newt - smartest guy in the room
2. Cain - most appealing to the "working" guy

Ain't nobody else there . . . yet.
Posted By: temmi Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Cain
Posted By: watch4bear Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Newt

Posted By: Redneck Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Originally Posted by ehunter
Yep I am a Cain Newt guy.
At this point, I'm with you
I would love to see Newt debate Obama that would be worth the ticket right there
If you get some tix, consider scalping 'em.. Methinks you'd make a ton.. laugh laugh
Posted By: Scott F Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
My Pick right now would be Gingrich or Cain, I would really like to see a Gingrich/Cain Ticket.

What he said. But I am still open minded.
Posted By: Calhoun Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
I'll go with Cain/Gingrich.

Gingrich has a lot of value as VP, he can work the House and Senate, foreign policy, as well as provide meaningful support elsewhere. He'd also be awesome in debates versus Biden...

Cain doesn't have much to offer as VP, but I think he'd be a much more aggressive conservative President than Newt would be. Herman wouldn't be watching the polls to make sure he could get elected again, he'd be doing what he was elected to do.

Then in 2016 we can nominate West, or one of the other excellent Republicans waiting in the wings if we didn't like Cain.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Newt without a doubt
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
just got an email from a friend in DC....Rubio wowed them at the Federalist Society annual meeting this morning. We've got all kinds of talent for 2016, but there won't be much left by then if we don't get rid of Obama next year.
Posted By: byc Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
dead cat!
Posted By: GeauxLSU Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Cain. If I thought Obama was stupid enough to actually agree with the LD style debates Newt keeps harping about, I'd vote for Newt JUST to see that. But both Newt and Obama, know that's just theatre. For that reason alone it's starting to wear thin.
Posted By: Partagas Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Cain/Gingrich
Posted By: eh76 Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Originally Posted by Partagas
Cain/Gingrich

with either driving
Posted By: Scott F Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Originally Posted by Calhoun
I'll go with Cain/Gingrich.

Gingrich has a lot of value as VP, he can work the House and Senate, foreign policy, as well as provide meaningful support elsewhere. He'd also be awesome in debates versus Biden...

Cain doesn't have much to offer as VP, but I think he'd be a much more aggressive conservative President than Newt would be. Herman wouldn't be watching the polls to make sure he could get elected again, he'd be doing what he was elected to do.

Then in 2016 we can nominate West, or one of the other excellent Republicans waiting in the wings if we didn't like Cain.

That would work for me. I wanted West from the beginning.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Ron Paul
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11

Newt would be my favorite but aint going to happen

As I hve repeatedly said, Romney will be the nominee. Get used to it.
Posted By: Hemi Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Still early, but so far

Cain or Newt.

Hemi
Posted By: ironbender Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
What have your so-called people found out?

lol...
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Originally Posted by ironbender

lol...

My Chief of Staff is due to give me a briefing at dinner tonight.

Let me assure you my people have been hard at work. I may be able to make an announcement soon as to my endorsement. Standby.
Posted By: ironbender Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
I'm breathless.

Be sure to give your Chief of Staff an extra milkbone.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
From a Mark Levin poll

After last night's debate, which candidate are you LEAST likely to support?

Huntsman
33%
Paul
25%
Romney
15%
Perry
14%
Santorum
4%
Cain
4%
Bachmann
3%
Gingrich
2%

Posted By: eh76 Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

lol...

Let me assure you my people have been hard at work. I may be able to make an announcement soon as to my endorsement. Standby.

You are so full of yourself......NOBODY gives a schitt what you think!
Posted By: P_Weed Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11

- Walkin' tall with Ron Paul.
Posted By: GreenHornet47 Re: GOP Poll - 11/10/11
While Ron Paul actually has some good ideas, his foreign policy would be tragic. Newt seems to be the best choice at this time.
Posted By: McInnis Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
I would love to Newt to be our next president. But it won't happen. The guy just doesn't have the oral discipline to win an election against Obama. Anyone who remembers his term as Speaker of the House in the 90s knows what I'm talking about. He gave Clinton an easy target, and he's a big reason Clinton got re-elected in 96.

Unless we want four more years of Obama, looks like we're going to have to hold our noses and vote for Romney.
Posted By: FlyboyFlem Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
I think Newt slices and dices Hussein in a mono e mono debate but also carries plenty of baggage to become cannon fodder.He wins no popularity contest and as I've said all along it's a big part of the way the illiterate electorate will vote...IMO he has strike two against him going in if he's the nominee and will have a monumental task of dethroning the POTUS.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Originally Posted by eh76

lol...

It's not about "me". This is serious business; be thankful you have me and my people to guide you.

The nominee will be Romney. I have not...
Posted By: Barak Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Serve you folks right if Ron Paul switched to a third party and pulled a Ross Perot.
Posted By: Huntr Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Give me Gingrich or Cain.
Posted By: byc Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Originally Posted by Barak
Serve you folks right if Ron Paul switched to a third party and pulled a Ross Perot.

He's declared in several interviews that will not happen.

Mostly, for the exact same dumb Perot logic that you've pointed out.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Originally Posted by Otter
1. Newt - smartest guy in the room
2. Cain - most appealing to the "working" guy

Ain't nobody else there . . . yet.

Yes
Posted By: atvalaska Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Cain
Gingrich........either or...just to stir the pot!
Posted By: eh76 Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Originally Posted by eh76

lol...

It's not about "me". This is serious business; be thankful you have me and my people to guide you.

Damn you are funny! And so full of yourself...lead us? Hell I wouldn't follow you to a free steak dinner.

Great you say Romney and he will be the next McPain....thanks a lot arsehole .........not!
Posted By: Jahrs Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11

What are you growing up on that thar ranch?
Posted By: arctic338 Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Newt.
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Today I think Newt is the most capable of the lot. Don't really care for him, but would vote him as he is the most capable of the lot. Its obvious that the average American voter is not looking for capable, seems that handouts and freebies at the expense of a failing nation are what the majority want. GW frown
Originally Posted by arctic338
Newt.

His "people" are the smurfs......
Posted By: dave7mm Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
1. Romney for pres.Gets the middle independant voters. Best chance of kicking the rag head to the curb
2. Newt for VP- smartest guy in the room.Keeps the wack job dogooders happy
3. Cain - Ass clown
4 Pautard - Ass clown
5 Perry - Total ass clown

Mitt/Newt
Your next p and vp

dave
Posted By: DoeDumper Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
I am gonna eat crow here and say Newt.... He is in his own zip code against the rest of the candidates.
Posted By: Cigar Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Cain...
Gingrich....

Don't matter....
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
[quote=dave7mm]1. Romney for pres.Gets the middle independant voters. Best chance of kicking the rag head to the curb
2. Newt for VP- smartest guy in the room.Keeps the wack job dogooders happy
3. Cain - Ass clown
4 Pautard - Ass clown
5 Perry - Total ass clown

Mitt/Newt
Your next p and vp

dave [/quote

frown Could hold my nose and vote that way to get rid of the current Chicago Clown. smile GW

Posted By: Swampman700 Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
IMO they all suck. I'll hold my nose and vote again.
Posted By: Barak Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Originally Posted by byc

Yeah, but he's a politician. Politicians lie.
Originally Posted by byc

Yeah, but he's a politician. Politicians lie.

Anybody thinks Ron Paul will not run as a third party candidate�I�ve got a dead cat for sale.

Ron Paul told Fox News Sunday morning that he�s �probably not� going to support a GOP presidential candidate unless that person believes in nearly everything that he does.

Asked by Chris Wallace whether he would support a Republican candidate if it�s not him, Paul said, �You know, probably not, unless I get to talk to and find out what they really believe in.�

He then ticked off his primary concerns �the Federal Reserve, spending cuts, deregulations and a tax system � and said the candidate would have to like �everything I believe in.

�Therefore, I would be reluctant to jump on board and kill all of the supporters that have given me trust and money,� Paul said.

Bows, let me understand; you are now endorsing The Newt and expect Paul to go Rogue? Confirm please.

I see now that Newt is now rising to be your next "Flavor of the Week".

Tell us all where has Perky gone? Not even a VP hopeful?
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
I really like Newt but I don't think he'd look good in tights.
Originally Posted by jahrs

A few potatoes. However a lot of other things grow wild here including chantrelles and other mushrooms, miner's lettuce, blackberries, fiddle head ferns, walnuts, Douglas fir, madrone, cedar, many varieties of oak, bass, catfish, deer, elk, bear, courgar, and more.

Tap on the link on my sig line and learn more.

The nominee will be Romney

marijuana ...eees goood chit I smoke it alla time

shocked

Although dope would be an easy and profitable crop we don't do it. Why you may ask? That is a question I have often been asked and my response has always been, "Because I don't have to".

Why would I risk everything when I have all I need from legal means?

However, buy the ranch and plant what you want. I could give a rat's ass.

I don't ask dumbass...you are a rats ass.....
Posted By: Anaconda Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Gingrich/Romney, or the other way around.

Posted By: US_Patriot Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11

Mitt Romney = A Democrat
Mitt Romney = A Progressive
Mitt Romney = A Country Club Republican
Mitt Romney = A Liberal Republican (Scum)

Newt Gingrich = A true conservitive Politician

Herman Cain = A true Patriot

Michele Bachmann = A true conservitive Patriot

Gingrich, Cain, and Bachmann are what we need.

I see Newt best as "President"

Progressive policies are the death of this nation !

Im surprised you dogooders dont want santa-stor-chit.
Hes pretty and all he talks about is abortion and seeing how fast he can send your job to china.
Total far right wack job that Pa was smart enugh to git rid of.

Herman Cain,Donald Trump light. I dont dislike him.But I dont want him for president.
Michele Bachmann. Palin light.I dont dislike her either.But I sure dont want her as president.
I like Newt Gingrich alot.And I wish him all the best.
Ron Paultard.Good ideas once and awhile.Old koot whose a kook for the most part.
The thing is, Cain ,Bachmann ,Paultard,santa-stor-chit and even Gingrich.Cant beat the rag head.
And the rag head has to go.
Elections are decided by center, center right, independant voters.
Romney is the only one that appeals to the center right voters and likley to WIN a priamry to take on the rag head.
Throw all you dogooders a bone and give ya Newt as VP.

dave
Posted By: GeoW Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Gingrich
Posted By: stevelyn Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Cain.
Posted By: tbear Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Perhaps the better question is what Republican can defeat Obama. Make no mistake this is a formidable task. While I like Newt & Cain can either swing the Independant vote? All the so called experts contend Independants will swing the election. It appears Romney may be able to win the swing voters. If so, I would expect some VP as yet unknow. Any Republican as present is critical since two Supreme Justices will probably be replaced during the next term. Probably more important rather than which Republican is president.
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Im surprised you dogooders dont want santa-stor-chit.
Hes pretty and all he talks about is abortion and seeing how fast he can send your job to china.
Total far right wack job that Pa was smart enugh to git rid of.

Herman Cain,Donald Trump light. I dont dislike him.But I dont want him for president.
Michele Bachmann. Palin light.I dont dislike her either.But I sure dont want her as president.
I like Newt Gingrich alot.And I wish him all the best.
Ron Paultard.Good ideas once and awhile.Old koot whose a kook for the most part.
The thing is, Cain ,Bachmann ,Paultard,santa-stor-chit and even Gingrich.Cant beat the rag head.
And the rag head has to go.
Elections are decided by center, center right, independant voters.
Romney is the only one that appeals to the center right voters and likley to WIN a priamry to take on the rag head.
Throw all you dogooders a bone and give ya Newt as VP.

dave

Willard Mitt Romney hasn�t won an election since 2002.

"Moderate" and �Independent� voters are code words for enthused voters.
That so-called middle that swing elections are those voters that turn out because someone pushed their button, not because they changed their minds or miraculously saw the light.

In 2008 the liberal voters turned out for Obama and his promises.
In 2010 those voters did not show up, but the Tea Party did.

Very few of the independents switch; they turn out on if they have a fire in their belly
or they stay home in disgust if they don�t.

Voter enthusiasm is how Reagan won.
Voter enthusiasm is how Reagan held and increased his base by getting enough of the middle to get off their duffs and vote.

Romney couldn�t beat a ham sandwich and hasn�t beat anybody since he gave up on his reelection in MA and took the Huckabee route and ran for Prez.

Why do so many people here think that the swing vote or undecideds will be persuaded by Obama this time. I know we have a lot of ignorant voters in this country but he is done and will be a one term president. Whomever gets the nomination will beat Obama. So screw Romney, lets elect the best person for the job.
Posted By: isaac Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Check out today's new CBS poll. It will interest you,no doubt.
Posted By: Redneck Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Cain, Newt and the RINO... well, two outta three ain't bad..
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Why do so many people here think that the swing vote or undecideds will be persuaded by Obama this time. I know we have a lot of ignorant voters in this country but he is done and will be a one term president. Whomever gets the nomination will beat Obama. So screw Romney, lets elect the best person for the job.
+1 Ron Paul 2012.
Posted By: krp Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Independent voters are supposed to be intelligent, more politically savy... if they've been paying attention to the last 3 years under Obama, been listening to Cain or Newt... tell me how they will choose the status quo.

Kent
It does interest me and I love it! Thanks

"The field of Republican candidates now has three candidates within striking distance of each other at the top of the list: with 18 percent, Herman Cain is in the top spot, followed by Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich with 15% each. Support for both Cain and Romney has declined since late last month, and Gingrich is the only one of the top three whose support is steadily - if slowly - on the upswing."
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Tis a Heavy Burden I Bear
Shining the Light of Truth
Into the Darkest Corners
Where the dogooders Dwell

It will be Romney.
Newt might be able to pull it off.Only time will tell.
I think Romney would do a fine job of moping the floor with the rag head at a debate.
Were down to newt and mitt.

dave
Originally Posted by krp
Independent voters are supposed to be intelligent, more politically savy... if they've been paying attention to the last 3 years under Obama, been listening to Cain or Newt... tell me how they will choose the status quo.

Kent

That is the popular take on Independents, however it is not true. These are the politically naive who really don't give much of a thought to Presidential politics until maybe a month or so before the election. They use the Independent moniker to avoid studying the issues and making an informed choice. They are dangerous and will be swayed by last minute events and large expenditures of money.

My opinion has not changed in almost two years: Romney will be the nominee. Now let us all accept that simple fact and devote consideration to his VP choice.

I have not...
YAWN!
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
Originally Posted by isaac
YAWN!
A rare as hen's teeth plus one to you, sir.
I don't disagree they change like the wind, that's why I said 'supposed to', but the wind is stank coming from this admin and the polls support the 'unsupport', what choice is there for the nonrabid left and middle... only what this primary gives them.

Romney's support can't crack the 20s, all else is spread out over 'on paper' more conservative candidates, as the the number of candidates dwindle, those supporters will go to Cain, Newt, anyone but Romney.

This is much like a general election, in that candidates that stay in with no chance, steal votes from those who support common policies and do have a chance.

Romney is no better off than anyone else, and the fewer candidates in hurt his chances, this is up for grabs and the initial primaries will be key, there's much movement to be had yet before the primaries ... as I've said, this is getting interesting.

Kent

I could be wrong but I don't think so. Romney will be the Nominee.

Just think of all the fun you all will have beating me up if he is not.
Check out today's new CBS poll. It will interest you,no doubt.

CBS News Poll analysis by the CBS News Polling Unit: Sarah Dutton, Jennifer De Pinto, Fred Backus and Anthony Salvanto.
In the Republican race for the presidential nomination, Newt Gingrich's support continues to slowly grow, and he is now tied with Mitt Romney for second place, while Herman Cain just edges both of them out for the top spot.

Both Cain and Romney have lost support since late October.

In a new CBS News Poll, 61 percent of Republican primary voters say the sexual harassment accusations against Cain won't make any difference in their vote, but 30 percent say the charges make them less likely to back him, and that rises to 38 percent among women. Cain has lost support among women since last month - from 28 percent in October to 15 percent now. He has lost ground with conservatives and Tea Party supporters as well.
But the race could still change; seven in 10 Republican primary voters say it is still too early to say for sure which candidate they will support.
The field of Republican candidates now has three candidates within striking distance of each other at the top of the list: with 18 percent, Herman Cain is in the top spot, followed by Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich with 15% each.

Support for both Cain and Romney has declined since late last month, and Gingrich is the only one of the top three whose support is steadily - if slowly - on the upswing.

Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
We are [bleep] as a country if we can't do better than this. Everybody is ready to give up and vote for Romney? This is a gun site. Where are all the one-issue voters? Who is the best on the gun issue? Who has the best record? Some of y'all need to wake up.
Are you someone I've beat up on before?

Anyway, the problem I see with Romney he is leading in 'unsupport' as well as one of the leaders in support of the top candidates so far. A bad combo for gaining jumpship voters.

Kent

Many have tried but none have succeeded...
In Iowa Insider Advantage polls:
11/8
Cain 23(-7) Romney 19(+4) Gingrich 15(+3) Paul 11(+2) Perry 9(+3) Bachmann 5(-3)

11/3
Cain 30 Romney 15 Gingrich 12 Paul 9 Perry 6 Bachmann 8

Cain has had a big 5 day drop in this IA poll, -7 would be outside the error margin.

Winning in 2012 is not a matter of life and death...it is more important that either.

That is why it is important to send up someone who can attract votes from the great unwashed middle. Forget the single interest crap and go for the big prize.

I don't remember trying before either... but since you brought it up, thought I'd ask.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

I don't remember trying before either... but since you brought it up, thought I'd ask.

Kent

No problem, if I recall correctly you are one of the good guys around here.

I have given up on remembering the number of times I have posted words to this effect�

Still not too sure about owning Spano $10 on our Palin bet�yet�

The reasons for that include that he is so wrong about Romney.

Willard Mitt Romney hasn�t won an election since 2002.
Willard won in 2002 his Governorship with only 50% of the MA vote.

That so-called middle that swing elections are those voters that turn out because someone pushed their button, not because they changed their minds or miraculously saw the light.

In 2008 the liberal voters turned out for Obama and his promises.
In 2010 those voters did not show up, but the Tea Party did.

Voter enthusiasm is how Reagan held and increased his base by getting enough of the middle to get off their duffs and vote.

Willard has been thrown under the GOP Bus by George Will.
Willard has Old Man McCain shaking his head and talking third party�

Bows---How can you say I'm wrong about Romney when the convention has not yet been held? When have I ever been wrong?

I think you should cut loose with that sawbuck unless you want to go double or nothing on Perky getting the nomination.---Spano.
South Carolina Insider Advantage poll:
11/8
Cain 26 Gingrich 19 Romney 16 Perry 6 Bachmann 5 Paul 3

Newt has passed Mitt.

If it wasn�t for Santorum at 2 and Huntsman at 0 Paul would be in last place.

RCP has not yet posted any November GOP polls for New Hampshire.

Posted By: northwestalaska Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11

Cain has had a big 5 day drop in this IA poll, -7 would be outside the error margin.
[/quote]

I am guessing that the trend will continue. Newt will make some big moves up and will become a factor. Go Newt!
Posted By: triggerguard1 Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
If Romney gets it, this will be the first time I will have not voted in a Presidential Election.
There simply is no difference between Obama and Romney.

I want a Cain/West ticket, but Newt would be ok.

As soon as this story hits mainstream, I think Cain is going to pick up steam.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/16002149/investigator-herman-cain-innocent-of-sexual-advances
==============

That's a flawed analysis,imo.
Posted By: McInnis Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11

That's a very generous assessment. It's actually an opinion that ignores any kind of reality, and it's the kind of thinking that got Obama elected. Let us hope that not too many fall into this kind of idiocy.

If you wrote down on a piece of paper every major social issue on the table these days and noted exactly what Romney's take is on them, you'd say he was a Democrat.
From guns, to abortion, to healthcare, they guy is a slime and I wouldn't waste the time at the ballot box. One is no better than the other.
Romney is just another Dem would a good haircut and a record of liberal thinking and policies to back it up. You'd literally have to be living in a cave to not know where he stands on these issues.
I'll put my hope in Congress, because we will have completely failed with Romney as the nominee for President.
Originally Posted by McInnis

That's a very generous assessment. It's actually an opinion that ignores any kind of reality, and it's the kind of thinking that got Obama elected. Let us hope that not too many fall into this kind of idiocy.

Lets hope so, but if we have people with this line of thinking here on a pro-gun site imagine how many more their are. Romney is not my choice and I do think he is a Rino but he is still way better than Obama. Last year he was the most conservative of the pack now he is the most liberal.

Anyone who would not vote for any Republican over BHO is beyond help and is deserving of four more years of BHO. Those four years may well be the last of our once Great Country.
They don't come anymore pro-gun than me and Romney is an ANTI-GUN VOTE.

Fred Thompson was my choice the last time Mr. Healthcare was running.

If you think that the only thing that we need to do is replace Obama, than you've really not been paying attention.

Just because ole Mitt has an "R" in front of his name, don't make him a conservative, nor a Republican.

Holding my nose and pulling the lever for McCain is as far down that road as I'll be going. And for the record, I certainly wouldn't be looking at a third party vote with the likes of Paul.

Anyone who would not vote for any Republican over BHO is beyond help and is deserving of four more years of BHO. Those four years may well be the last of our once Great Country.

If you're dumb enough to think that a vote for Romney is any different than a vote for Obama, you deserve either one of them.

Haven't you ever even looked at the man's records of where he stands on the issues? Obama/Romney.....It should be a ticket all by itself.

If the primaries put Mitt on top, then consider the country lost. There isn't any need to hold out for further consideration on the judgement.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: GOP Poll - 11/11/11
[quote]
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
Romney is just another Dem

This statement is just wrong! Romney is anything you want him to be that day! He has no allegiance to any ideology he is the Rubber-band man. Today he is a conservative on your issue and on Monday he will represent a moderate point of view on my issue. You cannot nominate this man guys!

If you think there is no difference between BHO and Romney I won't waste my time arguing with you. Did you ever hear of the Supreme Court?
All this banter is fun but meaningless...

Reality is, the democrats need to win Florida or Ohio or Virgina and they take the presidency.

The GOP needs all three... Or the big two and steal a couple small states, which is less likely than the big three.

Before we even get to the Romney/Obama issue, we have to get through the primary process... and that's where we, that live outside those states have our voice, picking the candidate to put up against Obama. This is the only vote we have.

But more importantly we need to pick someone that will aggressively attempt to reverse the collapse of our country.

Many of us are already living in the collapse, and can't wait another 4 years of Obama or Romney.

Couple months before the primary even starts and the 'vote Romney or it's Obama' is just bullchit propaganda and scare tactics.

Three states...

Kent
I'm still waiting for the "Rubber-band man" to stretch over to the conservative side of the issues just once. Until then he lacks elasticity in my book and simply lacks memory for conservative values.

The Tea Party has him at near the bottom of the polls by a huge margin and there's a reason.......He's not a conservative.

If every gun-toting conservative doesn't realize how important this primary is, they don't deserve to tote them any longer. We lose this, it is all for naught in Nov.2012.

If you think there is no difference between BHO and Romney I won't waste my time arguing with you. Did you ever hear of the Supreme Court?

Again, do you really think his appointments will be any different? And if so, would you please explain what issues he differs from Obama on that would lead you to that conclusion?

As I said earlier, they should be on the same ticket.

The true conservative's fight is in the primary. If we lose that, the rest don't matter.

Romney will be the nominee, as I have said many times.

He is vastly to be preferred to BHO. I am sure that 99% of those here would agree.

I have not endorsed Romney.
Posted By: BigEars Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
The MSM and the powers that be will see to it that's it's Romney. But my pick is Newt first and Cain second.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
Newt, I hope some of you people are putting your money where your mouth is because that is going to make a lot of differnce.

https://www.newt.org/donate?utm_sou...ail&utm_campaign=CFEHumanEventsEmail
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
[quote=triggerguard1]Romney is just another Dem

This statement is just wrong! Romney is anything you want him to be that day! He has no allegiance to any ideology he is the Rubber-band man. Today he is a conservative on your issue and on Monday he will represent a moderate point of view on my issue. You cannot nominate this man guys!

Vote for Romney. You get three for the price of one. A liberal, a moderate and a conservative, all at the same time.
Posted By: Barak Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
Originally Posted by tbear
Perhaps the better question is what Republican can defeat Obama.

According to a RealClearPolitics poll aggregation, Obama beats Romney by 1.7% and Paul by 6%. All the other Republicans he beats by more than that.

Romney and Obama in a debate would be really boring--perfect coiffures and endless moronic platitudes with no clear differences.

Paul and Obama in a debate would be much more interesting. Paul would wipe the floor with him.

But of course Paul will no more be the nominee than Cain will. Both are far too threatening to the establishment--Paul because he has a brain, Cain because he'd destabilize the black vote.
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11

I don't know where everyone gets this "Establishment" crap. Who are or what is this all powerful, lurking, murky, entity that you all fear?

Last I checked everyone can vote in the primaries and the candidate with the most votes wins delegates to the Convention. Are you telling me that Establishment agents stuff the ballot boxes in the primary elections?

We have much more to fear than an ephemeral "Establishment".
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11

I don't know where everyone gets this "Establishment" crap. Who are or what is this all powerful, lurking, murky, entity that you all fear?

Last I checked everyone can vote in the primaries and the candidate with the most votes wins delegates to the Convention. Are you telling me that Establishment agents stuff the ballot boxes in the primary elections?

You can't be that stupid.
Posted By: NH K9 Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
Don't bet on it.

I don't have a lot of confidence in "his people" either...

George
Brilliant replies to a well written post, and these two call me stupid.

Must be scary living in constant fear of the Big, Bad, "Establishment". But, then again they seem to fear many other imagined evils; RINOs, the Banksters, Wall Street, the Fed, Corporations, etc.

Constant fear is a sign of a very weak mind. I sure hope these children are not allowed to handle loaded guns.
Posted By: arctic338 Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Newt, I hope some of you people are putting your money where your mouth is because that is going to make a lot of differnce.

Gave last week and again today. Newt is the only one with viable solutions and the ability to go make it happen, and the record of doing it. Anyone who can force Slick Willie Clintoon into a balanced budget and welfare reform is doing something!
Posted By: efw Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
Originally Posted by byc
dead cat!

+1

Since Paul ain't got a prayer, I'll vote dead cat.
Posted By: arctic338 Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11

Finally something we agree on. smile

Newt will be the nominee.

I have endorsed Newt Gingrich. LOL
Originally Posted by arctic338
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Gave last week and again today. Newt is the only one with viable solutions and the ability to go make it happen, and the record of doing it. Anyone who can force Slick Willie Clintoon into a balanced budget and welfare reform is doing something!

Newt has been my flavor-of-the-month since the 1990�s.

In this election cycle Newt has been my second choice ahead of Cain.

Newt�s flat tax plan has been my first choice because of all the options that make it the most achievable. My second choice would be a Fair tax plan followed by 999.

Mississippi State poll PPP 11/8
Newt 28 Cain 25 Perry 14 Mitt 12 Paul 4

I would not be unhappy with The Newt he would make a most excellent President, but I am still of the opinion that Romney will be the nominee.

How did Newt receive your endorsement, was he pleased?

I have not yet endorsed any candidate. My people are trying to convince me to announce before the first primary. My Chief of Staff said that yesterday he received a call from a high placed member of the "Establishment". This person, who shall remain un-named, tried to convince him that I should endorse Romney. He made some comments that could be construed as mild threats.

Please be assured that I will not be intimidated by "The Establishment" or any other dark entity such as the Banksters, the FED, or the evil Corporations.

Bows---Newt your favorite since the 90's? What about Perky? You were tooting her flute for months, now you tell us you have been for Newt all those years?

Does Sarah know you have been two-timing her all that time?

Bows---Newt your favorite since the 90's? What about Perky? You were tooting her flute for months, now you tell us you have been for Newt all those years?

I was feeling a bit down because I had agreed with you twice in the last three days.

But your unfailing inanity has righted my ship and brought me back on course.

The first time I read about Palin was in the American Rifleman shortly before McCain introduced her and recharged his campaign.

I think in the 90�s Sarah was playing point guard in high school�

Were you dating her then?
Posted By: Jahrs Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11

Come on now, any of us would like to toot her flute.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11

==============

The dogooder far right will do there best to make sure we end up with 4 more with the raghead.
Steve no has said it.
Let your far right wack job win a primary election.
Thats what has to happen if you want to take on the raghead.
Sticking your head in the sand and saying I wont play if my wack job dosesnt get to run.
Is just handing the raghead 4 more.
Heck you might as well just go vote for the raghead yourself.

dave

Dave---I could not agree more.---Spano.

Come on now, any of us would like to toot her flute.

Not me I couldn't take the screeching. She is the very definition of "harridan".
Posted By: triggerguard1 Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
Originally Posted by dave7mm

==============

The dogooder far right will do there best to make sure we end up with 4 more with the raghead.
Steve no has said it.
Let your far right wack job win a primary election.
Thats what has to happen if you want to take on the raghead.
Sticking your head in the sand and saying I wont play if my wack job dosesnt get to run.
Is just handing the raghead 4 more.
Heck you might as well just go vote for the raghead yourself.

dave

Tis amazing what constitutes a "Far Right Whack Job" around these parts.
I suppose if you are pro-2nd Amendment you're a whack job. If you're not into Abortion you're a whack job. If you don't believe the government should force you to buy healthcare you're a whack job. If you've stuck to conservative principles and ideals your entire adult life, you're a whack job too.

No wonder you boys like Romney so much, cause he sure ain't no whack job.

Still waiting for someone to show me the voting records and his stance on issues that makes Romney different than the "Raghead".

Too many folks have gotten wrapped up into that little "R" next to names to realize that every time you elect another wolf in a wool suit, more and more sheep die.

The good news is, Romney isn't pulling this one off, despite the millions and millions of dollars of his own personal money that he has wasted trying to accomplish just that. More good news should be that when he loses this time, we won't have to see him again for quite a spell, if ever.
I saw Rick Perry�s new ad on FOX News this afternoon.

The reason for this is that he has turned loose of almost a million dollars of his huge war chest to turn things around.

That is just on FOX for national coverage. Also big bucks being spent in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.
Posted By: triggerguard1 Re: GOP Poll - 11/12/11
Waste of money.........
The fork has done been stuck in that boy.

I stand by my long held opinion that Romney will be the nominee.

I have not endorsed Romney or any other candidate at this time..
Posted By: Shag Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11
Newt #1
Romney if I am left no choice..

Cain has always came across to me as nothing more than a typical angry black male. And I don't like angry black men.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11
What amazing to me is that you would even consider letting the raghead appoint another Elena Kagan or Sonia Sotomayor to the SCOTUS.
And thats just what your doing by not voting for Romney if he gets the nod.
How much of the second Amendment you think will be left after bamabm packs the court with people like that...
And dont even try to tell me Romney would have SCOTUS picks like that.
Im not into abortion what ever that means.I really dont give a chit about abortion.Tell a woman what to do.Let me know how that works out for you.
Ever stop to think about why aspirin cost 60 bucks at a hospital?
Ever stop to think about who pays for peoples medical care who are either to stupid to poor or just plain ignorant to get there own health insurance?
You do.
We all do.
You dont want to have the goverment force anyone to buy health insurance.
OK.
Well maybe I dont want to be forced to pay 60 bucks for a aspirin.Or any other, of there ridiculous prices.
All because the system is made to cover people that dont have insurance.
Naw you just keep your head in the sand.

dave

Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11
RomneyCare, which was enacted in 2006 before ObamaCare, mandates that all Massachusetts residents purchase a government-approved minimum health insurance policy.
Posted By: krp Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11
He likes it and for it... he likes Romney for the very reasons some of us don't... that's his choice and he's stumping for it.

Kent
Posted By: Spanokopitas Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11

Tonight's debate put The Newt above all.

Why the hell can't they get those other flakes to see the game is over? Goodbye; Huntsfield, Santorum, Paul, Bachmann, Perry, Cain. I think it is time for Newt and Romney to go one on one and get the children out of the room.

However I am still of the firm opinion that Romney will be the nominee.
Posted By: northwestalaska Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11

I think in the 90�s Sarah was playing point guard in high school�
[/quote]

What? She was popping kids out in the 90's! Check it out and you will find she was in high school in the mid 80's.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=90Q8nn3RDyE[/video]
Posted By: triggerguard1 Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11
I've heard liberals make more sense.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: GOP Poll - 11/13/11
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Thank you for posting this video watch4bear. I hope some of you undecideds and Romney & Paul supports will take a look. Newt is the only one that can bring America back from the brink.
© 24hourcampfire