Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
[quote]
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
Romney is just another Dem

This statement is just wrong! Romney is anything you want him to be that day! He has no allegiance to any ideology he is the Rubber-band man. Today he is a conservative on your issue and on Monday he will represent a moderate point of view on my issue. You cannot nominate this man guys!

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

If you think there is no difference between BHO and Romney I won't waste my time arguing with you. Did you ever hear of the Supreme Court?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
All this banter is fun but meaningless...

Reality is, the democrats need to win Florida or Ohio or Virgina and they take the presidency.

The GOP needs all three... Or the big two and steal a couple small states, which is less likely than the big three.

Before we even get to the Romney/Obama issue, we have to get through the primary process... and that's where we, that live outside those states have our voice, picking the candidate to put up against Obama. This is the only vote we have.

But more importantly we need to pick someone that will aggressively attempt to reverse the collapse of our country.

Many of us are already living in the collapse, and can't wait another 4 years of Obama or Romney.

Couple months before the primary even starts and the 'vote Romney or it's Obama' is just bullchit propaganda and scare tactics.

Three states...

Kent

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm still waiting for the "Rubber-band man" to stretch over to the conservative side of the issues just once. Until then he lacks elasticity in my book and simply lacks memory for conservative values.

The Tea Party has him at near the bottom of the polls by a huge margin and there's a reason.......He's not a conservative.

If every gun-toting conservative doesn't realize how important this primary is, they don't deserve to tote them any longer. We lose this, it is all for naught in Nov.2012.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

If you think there is no difference between BHO and Romney I won't waste my time arguing with you. Did you ever hear of the Supreme Court?

Again, do you really think his appointments will be any different? And if so, would you please explain what issues he differs from Obama on that would lead you to that conclusion?

As I said earlier, they should be on the same ticket.

The true conservative's fight is in the primary. If we lose that, the rest don't matter.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Romney will be the nominee, as I have said many times.

He is vastly to be preferred to BHO. I am sure that 99% of those here would agree.

I have not endorsed Romney.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The MSM and the powers that be will see to it that's it's Romney. But my pick is Newt first and Cain second.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Newt, I hope some of you people are putting your money where your mouth is because that is going to make a lot of differnce.

https://www.newt.org/donate?utm_sou...ail&utm_campaign=CFEHumanEventsEmail

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
[quote=triggerguard1]Romney is just another Dem

This statement is just wrong! Romney is anything you want him to be that day! He has no allegiance to any ideology he is the Rubber-band man. Today he is a conservative on your issue and on Monday he will represent a moderate point of view on my issue. You cannot nominate this man guys!

Vote for Romney. You get three for the price of one. A liberal, a moderate and a conservative, all at the same time.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tbear
Perhaps the better question is what Republican can defeat Obama.

According to a RealClearPolitics poll aggregation, Obama beats Romney by 1.7% and Paul by 6%. All the other Republicans he beats by more than that.

Romney and Obama in a debate would be really boring--perfect coiffures and endless moronic platitudes with no clear differences.

Paul and Obama in a debate would be much more interesting. Paul would wipe the floor with him.

But of course Paul will no more be the nominee than Cain will. Both are far too threatening to the establishment--Paul because he has a brain, Cain because he'd destabilize the black vote.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I don't know where everyone gets this "Establishment" crap. Who are or what is this all powerful, lurking, murky, entity that you all fear?

Last I checked everyone can vote in the primaries and the candidate with the most votes wins delegates to the Convention. Are you telling me that Establishment agents stuff the ballot boxes in the primary elections?

We have much more to fear than an ephemeral "Establishment".

www.paracay.com

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I don't know where everyone gets this "Establishment" crap. Who are or what is this all powerful, lurking, murky, entity that you all fear?

Last I checked everyone can vote in the primaries and the candidate with the most votes wins delegates to the Convention. Are you telling me that Establishment agents stuff the ballot boxes in the primary elections?

You can't be that stupid.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Don't bet on it.

I don't have a lot of confidence in "his people" either...

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Brilliant replies to a well written post, and these two call me stupid.

Must be scary living in constant fear of the Big, Bad, "Establishment". But, then again they seem to fear many other imagined evils; RINOs, the Banksters, Wall Street, the Fed, Corporations, etc.

Constant fear is a sign of a very weak mind. I sure hope these children are not allowed to handle loaded guns.

Last edited by Spanokopitas; 11/12/11.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Newt, I hope some of you people are putting your money where your mouth is because that is going to make a lot of differnce.

Gave last week and again today. Newt is the only one with viable solutions and the ability to go make it happen, and the record of doing it. Anyone who can force Slick Willie Clintoon into a balanced budget and welfare reform is doing something!

Last edited by arctic338; 11/12/11.

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by byc
dead cat!

+1

Since Paul ain't got a prayer, I'll vote dead cat.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Finally something we agree on. smile

Newt will be the nominee.

I have endorsed Newt Gingrich. LOL

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by arctic338
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Gave last week and again today. Newt is the only one with viable solutions and the ability to go make it happen, and the record of doing it. Anyone who can force Slick Willie Clintoon into a balanced budget and welfare reform is doing something!

Newt has been my flavor-of-the-month since the 1990�s.

In this election cycle Newt has been my second choice ahead of Cain.

Newt�s flat tax plan has been my first choice because of all the options that make it the most achievable. My second choice would be a Fair tax plan followed by 999.

Mississippi State poll PPP 11/8
Newt 28 Cain 25 Perry 14 Mitt 12 Paul 4

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I would not be unhappy with The Newt he would make a most excellent President, but I am still of the opinion that Romney will be the nominee.

How did Newt receive your endorsement, was he pleased?

I have not yet endorsed any candidate. My people are trying to convince me to announce before the first primary. My Chief of Staff said that yesterday he received a call from a high placed member of the "Establishment". This person, who shall remain un-named, tried to convince him that I should endorse Romney. He made some comments that could be construed as mild threats.

Please be assured that I will not be intimidated by "The Establishment" or any other dark entity such as the Banksters, the FED, or the evil Corporations.

www.paracay.com

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Bows---Newt your favorite since the 90's? What about Perky? You were tooting her flute for months, now you tell us you have been for Newt all those years?

Does Sarah know you have been two-timing her all that time?

www.paracay.com

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 52 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.