-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We are [bleep] as a country if we can't do better than this. Everybody is ready to give up and vote for Romney? This is a gun site. Where are all the one-issue voters? Who is the best on the gun issue? Who has the best record? Some of y'all need to wake up.

GB1

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Are you someone I've beat up on before?

Anyway, the problem I see with Romney he is leading in 'unsupport' as well as one of the leaders in support of the top candidates so far. A bad combo for gaining jumpship voters.

Kent

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Many have tried but none have succeeded...

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In Iowa Insider Advantage polls:
11/8
Cain 23(-7) Romney 19(+4) Gingrich 15(+3) Paul 11(+2) Perry 9(+3) Bachmann 5(-3)

11/3
Cain 30 Romney 15 Gingrich 12 Paul 9 Perry 6 Bachmann 8

Cain has had a big 5 day drop in this IA poll, -7 would be outside the error margin.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Winning in 2012 is not a matter of life and death...it is more important that either.

That is why it is important to send up someone who can attract votes from the great unwashed middle. Forget the single interest crap and go for the big prize.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I don't remember trying before either... but since you brought it up, thought I'd ask.

Kent

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by krp

I don't remember trying before either... but since you brought it up, thought I'd ask.

Kent

No problem, if I recall correctly you are one of the good guys around here.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I have given up on remembering the number of times I have posted words to this effect�

Still not too sure about owning Spano $10 on our Palin bet�yet�

The reasons for that include that he is so wrong about Romney.

Willard Mitt Romney hasn�t won an election since 2002.
Willard won in 2002 his Governorship with only 50% of the MA vote.

That so-called middle that swing elections are those voters that turn out because someone pushed their button, not because they changed their minds or miraculously saw the light.

In 2008 the liberal voters turned out for Obama and his promises.
In 2010 those voters did not show up, but the Tea Party did.

Voter enthusiasm is how Reagan held and increased his base by getting enough of the middle to get off their duffs and vote.

Willard has been thrown under the GOP Bus by George Will.
Willard has Old Man McCain shaking his head and talking third party�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Bows---How can you say I'm wrong about Romney when the convention has not yet been held? When have I ever been wrong?

I think you should cut loose with that sawbuck unless you want to go double or nothing on Perky getting the nomination.---Spano.

www.paracay.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
South Carolina Insider Advantage poll:
11/8
Cain 26 Gingrich 19 Romney 16 Perry 6 Bachmann 5 Paul 3

Newt has passed Mitt.

If it wasn�t for Santorum at 2 and Huntsman at 0 Paul would be in last place.

RCP has not yet posted any November GOP polls for New Hampshire.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Cain has had a big 5 day drop in this IA poll, -7 would be outside the error margin.
[/quote]

I am guessing that the trend will continue. Newt will make some big moves up and will become a factor. Go Newt!

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If Romney gets it, this will be the first time I will have not voted in a Presidential Election.
There simply is no difference between Obama and Romney.

I want a Cain/West ticket, but Newt would be ok.

As soon as this story hits mainstream, I think Cain is going to pick up steam.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/16002149/investigator-herman-cain-innocent-of-sexual-advances

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
There simply is no difference between Obama and Romney.
==============

That's a flawed analysis,imo.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

That's a very generous assessment. It's actually an opinion that ignores any kind of reality, and it's the kind of thinking that got Obama elected. Let us hope that not too many fall into this kind of idiocy.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
If you wrote down on a piece of paper every major social issue on the table these days and noted exactly what Romney's take is on them, you'd say he was a Democrat.
From guns, to abortion, to healthcare, they guy is a slime and I wouldn't waste the time at the ballot box. One is no better than the other.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Romney is just another Dem would a good haircut and a record of liberal thinking and policies to back it up. You'd literally have to be living in a cave to not know where he stands on these issues.
I'll put my hope in Congress, because we will have completely failed with Romney as the nominee for President.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by McInnis

That's a very generous assessment. It's actually an opinion that ignores any kind of reality, and it's the kind of thinking that got Obama elected. Let us hope that not too many fall into this kind of idiocy.

Lets hope so, but if we have people with this line of thinking here on a pro-gun site imagine how many more their are. Romney is not my choice and I do think he is a Rino but he is still way better than Obama. Last year he was the most conservative of the pack now he is the most liberal.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Anyone who would not vote for any Republican over BHO is beyond help and is deserving of four more years of BHO. Those four years may well be the last of our once Great Country.

www.paracay.com

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They don't come anymore pro-gun than me and Romney is an ANTI-GUN VOTE.

Fred Thompson was my choice the last time Mr. Healthcare was running.

If you think that the only thing that we need to do is replace Obama, than you've really not been paying attention.

Just because ole Mitt has an "R" in front of his name, don't make him a conservative, nor a Republican.

Holding my nose and pulling the lever for McCain is as far down that road as I'll be going. And for the record, I certainly wouldn't be looking at a third party vote with the likes of Paul.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Anyone who would not vote for any Republican over BHO is beyond help and is deserving of four more years of BHO. Those four years may well be the last of our once Great Country.

If you're dumb enough to think that a vote for Romney is any different than a vote for Obama, you deserve either one of them.

Haven't you ever even looked at the man's records of where he stands on the issues? Obama/Romney.....It should be a ticket all by itself.

If the primaries put Mitt on top, then consider the country lost. There isn't any need to hold out for further consideration on the judgement.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (Algotguns, Akhutr, Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 7 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 900 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,414
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.