And BTW, ANYONE who would try to tell me they would rather spend time at a reloading bench rather than shooting is a damn liar

Then I am a Damned Liar... I enjoy both equally...

I enjoy working with my hands and reloading allows me to do that...I find it more enjoyable than sitting on my fanny in front of the TV...

Plenty of times a week, I may end up going out to the reload bench and load up 10 to 20 rounds just to 'take a break' from the day to day...

some guys like working on engines, and modifying a vehicle, more than just getting in it and drive to Walmart to pick up something for the wife.....

some of you guys pay big bucks for what you consider recreation... me, I live where I can get recreation outdoors just around the corner... and when it is the evening, I enjoy some more recreation by just going out in the garage and playing at the reload bench...

so I guess that "makes me a liar" and I have no problem with that accusation...

testing all that ammo I load up, shooting 250 to 500 rounds a month is nothing really unusual....and that is centerfire, not rimfire...

rimfire, I just get the urge, and will go down and buy a box, and go shoot it...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez