Originally Posted by BandGHunter
Gen., Why is it guys can't share in your found joy?? Why do guys like to rip down your excitement? You have a real nice gun, weather from Finland or Belgum most real gun guys would love to have it, and that's where the problem stems. You are the proud owner of a fine H&R/Sako, good shootin....later

Yes it is a very desirable rifle that most of us would like to own. As stated we are all pretty sure that is an FN action and the trigger and trigger guard is Sako. Were they assembled in Finland or were the assembled elswhere, that is what I would like to know? Since I have no clue as to the history of H&R bolt actions.

I have no doubt as well that the General's H&R expert knows what he is talking about. However, I don't believe the expert had all the information he needed to tell the full story of the production of this rifle. I really feel that the General should send the pictures to his expert.

General, I would sure like to see a good close up of the markings on the receiver. I took the photo below:

Originally Posted by generalstuart

[Linked Image]

I then blew it up as large as I thought I could and not distort the image too bad.

[Linked Image]

I know you said it is and H&R logo but it sure appears to look very similar to the FN logo.

[Linked Image]

I'm anxiously awaiting more pictures on how well this rifle shoots.