I would start out with the 155 class bullet they are easy to tune and you should be able to get a load worked up in no time. My preference is for the 155 Lapua Sceners... The world long range 600 yard small group was shot with them.

I would pass on the 175 SMK they have the same BC as the scenars, bergers and new 155 SMK but the 155's can be run 2-3 hundred feet faster. Faster with the same BC means less wind drift.

They like jump and the bullet won't be stuffed beyond the neck shoulder junction taking up precious powder space like the heaver offerings.

If you want to go heavier the 185's is the next step lots of people shoot the 185 berger with good results. The other offering is the 180 JLK. I am only aware of 2 people that compete with this round FTR Shooter and a friend of mine you can ask FTR how he likes them. My buddy does alright and knows how to steer his rifle. He switched FROM the 185 berger.

210 I have heard lots of talk from shooters but they all come back to the same answer the 210's recoil and torque require really precise hold. The UK guys seem to being playing with them more then us North American guys

Last edited by Trevor60; 11/30/11.