Rather than start a new thread I figured I would use the old one that is here.

Well I have had mine for about 16 hours and the Marriage is off to a rocky start... First off what a good looking rifle! The stock gaps are all even it seems really well put together. Topped her off with a Swaro Z3 3-9x36 and she is even prettier. The rifle actually came in at 5lbs 9.3 oz so even a bit lighter than spec!
‎[Linked Image]

I drooled all over it until I slipped the safety to the middle position and snapped 4 rounds into the mag. They went in and popped into place with a firm "snack!" just like a higher end rifle should. Then I chambered a round.... It hung up on the bottom of the action which seems to form the mag "lips". I got that cleared up and the first round out. Second round was tough to feed but not quite as bad as the first. 3rd and 4th rounds fed smoothly.

I ran one round in 3 times as the top round in a full mag. Here is a picture of it.
[Linked Image]

The ammo is brand new factory Nosler 280 AI. Pushing down on the magazine follower and running the flat of my fingernail on the the feed lips the metal is sharp enough to leave fingernail shavings. It is clearly cutting into the brass and causing the hangup. The first 2 rounds are always rough feeding and lock up about 75% of the time so that I have to pull the bolt back and bump them to get them to pop out of the magazine and line up to be chambered.

I am sure it can be fixed but a rifle that has an MSRP of $1300 shouldn't need fixing out of the box.