Gentlemen:

I posted this to see if any of the readers can be introduced to learning....to consider the downside of long range hunting.

Typically, it becomes defensiveness and a personality attack e.g. an outsier who "rarely posts" on the LR Forum [xenophobia], one who has "no experience"; etc.

The reference to following "sniping" doctrine is a good example of missing the point; this is hunting and not sniping, there is an ethical responsibility to exercise a responsible shot at a game animal.

Responndents are asked to consider addressing statistical probabilities of identical shots with the same bullet/caliber/energy, the Optimum Game Weight formula and that respective bullet's downrange energy at 700 yards, the female shooter's abilities (or any other shooter) to do this again everytime without help and and without practice.

Respondents are asked to distinguish a case study [one instance]from a controlled study (n=30) and consider results of significance in endorsing this type/range of shooting.

No one has apparently been curious about my reference to Mr. Rodriguez writings. Recent issue of Shooting Times, check that out; I don't believe he has posted either on the LR Forum....

I'll check back with you all later.