Guys,

Due to recent lay off at work and an older dependent mother with no health coverage, I am forced to sell some of my rifles.

First is a custom 338-06 built on a lazer engraved Remington 700 action blueprinted and trued by Mitch Schultz of Gunsmithing LTD of Southport, CT. Rifle sits in a Bell and Carlson Alaskan Ti stock (the one with the full bedding block) It is wearing a Shilen Match grade barrel in standard sporter contour, and trigger has been upgraded to a Jewell set at 2-1/2 lbs. Rifle is of the Detatchable Mag configuration and comes with a spare mag. Also included in the sale are the Leupold bases and rings, original factory stock, Reloading dies, 130 assorted bullets, 150pcs of brass, and I also have 45 of my handloads left.
This rifle will routinely shoot sub-MOA groups, and has shot a 5" 5 shot group @ 800 yds while on a range in Montana.(that's phenomenal for me). The stock is new and has not been hunted yet,but the rifle in the old stock did account for my first bull elk in Montana. The round count is approximately +or- 200 rounds. Also barrel length is 24" with target crown.I have almost $2000.00 invested in the rifle, but will sell the entire package shipped and insured to your FFL for $1350 FIRM
First I'll take it gets it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r181/45-70justbecause/IMG_2036.jpg[/img]

Thanks for looking,
johnny

Last edited by flattop_johnny; 12/07/11.

No Farmers---No Food