I've used the Tipped Trophy Bonded some, including taking my biggest elk with it, and have mentioned it here and there in various articles. So have some other gun writers.

But the bullet has run into other problems, though it works great. First, there are some gun writers and hunters out there convinced that only the ORIGINAL Trophy Bonded was any good--which has not been my experience, by a long shot. Second, the nickel plating makes some flat-earth type reloaders suspicious. Third, the component bullets were expensive and not easily available--and competed directly with some already well-established brands, such as the Barnes Tipped TSX and at least a couple of Nosler bullets. Fourth, they may have even suffered because some other hunters firmly believe that bullet quality is directly related to price--and there are some even more expensive "boutique" bullets out there.

All of which shows that it's difficult to wedge a new product into an already crowded market, especially in a slow economy.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck