Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
After watching their show a couple times, I'm afraid I couldn't have a phone conversation with either of the Davidsons for fear I'd tell them just how big of idiots they are. IMO, they're first rate douchebags!

GW, I haven't seen the show, but do understand how people can disagree with their methods of hunting. but here is the deal as I see it. in this industry if you look at where the money is going and where the real product development is going in the firearms and shooting industry its all going to the tactical market and geared toward 20 something year olds.

these guys are at least trying to give us better more capable hunting products. they are one of the very few doing it and I have to commend them if nothing else then for that. look at leupold and bushnell, they develop or sorts of new products for the tactical market, like the 34 and 35mm tubed scopes, IMO not needed even for the tactical people. But what products are specific to long range hunting??? None by those companies. we have to cobble together a system that works for us rather than having it all in one. graybull is another outfit offering us specific products. notice how leupold was not the one that came up with the reticle graybull uses. Their focus is tactical, its just a bigger market. my point is don't hate on those trying to help us

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 12/23/11.