Safariman,
For our loading project, I donated the new Starline .45-90 brass, the bullets, primers, and the Miroku Winchester 1886 rifle and my frinds did the loading and test firing with Chronograph. They used their H322 powder and settled on 2200 fps with the 300 grain Nosler PP bullets.
They settled on 1950 with the NF 450 grain FPS.
They peaked at 2050 with the 450 grain ABW Kodiak heavy jacket FP FMJ bullets, so this part of the project was picked up by Grizzly cartridge who took it on up to 2150 fps.

I am very pleased with the 450 Kodiak loads by Grizzly and the 300 Nosler work well.

However, I had difficult ejection problems when firing a series of 5 practice shots offhand with the 450 grain NF ammo. I believe the H322 to be the wrong powder for this type load and plan to pull the NF bullets and use some other powders that have done well with heavy loads in big bore straight wall brass. For this reason, I do not recommend the H322 for this application and therefore will not provide any more detail on those loads.
If and when the other powder performs as expected, I should get a little more velocity at less pressure and will then gladly share the data.

Last edited by crshelton; 01/14/12.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/