I have the MT050 circa 2001 or so I have hunted in some really nasty weather with it. It's wind proof and water proof I have tested both to the extreme's. It's a bit noisy for bow hunting. If you buy it make sure you buy it big enough to have a lot of air space in it that's the secret to warmth in cold weather. If you wash it hang dry it or low heat to dry it. If it's wet and you dry it on high heat it will shrink I found this out the hard way. To "reactivate" if that's even possible , the carbon make sure it's dry before you put it in the high heat. I have hunted many times in sub zero weather sitting all day it's as warm as I have found for that application. Mine is to small for me now and the cold will creep through after 6-8 hours but if you have air space you will sit all day no problem. Lately I have teamed it with a Warmbag to sit all day (11 hrs) in -20 temps. I have looked at the stand hunter clothing I thought it would be quieter not sure about water proof,wind proof or scent control. Hope that helps you . KH