Brad
In all the years I have been posting on the 24 Hour Campfire, you are one of the very very few people that I have bumped up against.
To my face you have been fawning and obsequious and over the internet you have been sarcastic and pedantic.
Every post that I make that calls into question one of Dobrenski's statements you chime in with your two cents worth.

I have watched and ignored as both you and Dobrenski talked about going to your "ranch" "in the Shields Valley" to do your long distance shooting and never pointed out that your "ranch" is 20 acres of sagebrush with no animals on it. IK watched as your posted five or six of Dobrenski's rifles with the claim that each "had killed hundreds of animals".
I have watched as you screamed that others didn't have enough experience to make claims, yet on the basis of having killed 20 elk, you claim expertise on every bullet that is mentioned, from 25 to 375 caliber.
You are a master at implying experience way beyond what you have.
In the future, if you want to act like a little prick towards me, let me know, and I'll be glad to drive to Bozeman or Ennis or where the hell ever you are and you can do it to my face.

Fred