Originally Posted by Swampman1
I just hate to see you girls lead someone astray because you're connected with the company that makes the products you push. We have enough of that here on the CVA forum. Just tell the truth and let the newbies decided for themselves. That's what I do.....A well made rifle is cool but it must shoot really well to be worth all that extra cash and the wait. Don't let the dollar signs cloud your judgement. More expensive doesn't always mean better.

Swampschit.

Nobody here has any "connection" with Shiloh or any other rifle company except that UNLIKE YOU , most posters on this thread have actually owned and shot them.I can tell you've never even held a Shiloh rifle in your hands due to the BS you spew about them.

Your total BPCR poser status has already been exposed on this thread dated two months ago-

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/5901571/Info_For_Sharps#Post5901571

Last edited by jim62; 02/12/12.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt